MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:roflmao:
fishypete said:
I don't know if Sammy Knight will remain a Dolphin, but I was wondering...Zack is
about 20 pounds heavier than Sammy...of course he could always lose a few pounds...but I would think he's as quick as Sammy...he knows how to tackle and cover...he has great knowledge of the game. Could Zack move to Strong Safety? Zack has taken alot of pounding thru the years...it could help to extend his career. Players have moved around from one position to another...during their career's, I'm just wondering if Zack could also.
:roflmao:

fishypete said:
I don't know if Sammy Knight will remain a Dolphin, but I was wondering...Zack is
about 20 pounds heavier than Sammy...of course he could always lose a few pounds...but I would think he's as quick as Sammy...he knows how to tackle and cover...he has great knowledge of the game. Could Zack move to Strong Safety? Zack has taken alot of pounding thru the years...it could help to extend his career. Players have moved around from one position to another...during their career's, I'm just wondering if Zack could also.

Actually that's not a bad idea. We'll leave him in the middle lb position on the field but we'll actually call him a saftey. That will be our little secret. :lol:

fishypete said:
I've been thinking alot lately about bringing Joe Namath out of retirement ever since he did that MNF interview with Suzie. He showed that he is clearly sharp as a tack and he looked to be in great shape. We also know he knows how to win the big one.

I think we should move Stockar McDougle to WR and move Travis Minor to RT. Also Zach dosn't have the speed to play SS....therefore he should move to FS while Madison moves to MLB.

Noodle Arm said:
I think we should move Stockar McDougle to WR and move Travis Minor to RT. Also Zach dosn't have the speed to play SS....therefore he should move to FS while Madison moves to MLB.
Olindo to DT would be nice. :wink:

Wait... we could put Cecil back there.... Ohhh or can't we get work release for him!

Ronnie Brown has speed and size. HMMMM sounds like I solved the issue.

Number 23 would be in both back fields and it would save some salary cap! HA hA

Scrap said:
Olindo to DT would be nice. :wink:

Ooooh good call! Can you imagine how awesome our D would be with Olindo at DT and Matt Turk at DE?!! :eek: We can move Jason Taylor to punter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom