MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkapePhin said:
PLEASE STOP the MADNESS!

How did this stuff start anyway?
Dude, out of all the regulars here, there's a handful of people I would have never guessed would do this...you were high on that list.

I know it was in fun and was a less-than-subtle sarcastic jab at the lame "Who's who as strong safety" but why stoop to their level?

Wayne would make a better SS than Olindo. :tongue:

It was a way of asking how it started.. Im seeing a bunch, what begat this madness?

Its an internet phenomena known across internet messageboards systems as "parodies", the can sometimes be humorous if done shortly after the original post that it is mocking with enough wit. This was not really a parody, but rather a different way of posing the question.

SkapePhin said:
It was a way of asking how it started.. Im seeing a bunch, what begat this madness?

Its an internet phenomena known across internet messageboards systems as "parodies", the can sometimes be humorous if done shortly after the original post that it is mocking with enough wit. This was not really a parody, but rather a different way of posing the question.
I understand the motivation but you've been around moronic posts and posters long enough to know that it's best to let the kids play and for the reasonable posters ignore.

You're A+ on my list.:)

InMyChambers said:
this board would be a whole lot better if you had to be 21+ to come on it.
I wouldn't say that. With few exceptions, the posters under 21 offer good viewpoints and, in the case of Skape, his opinions are almost always (99.9%) well thought out and well presented. I don't always agree with what he says, but I can never argue with his logic and passion for the Fins.

You guys don't realize how much you're making fun of yourself.

A bunch of the mock threads just popped up mocking those that had obscure ideas for position changes. Just about as many that they were mocking.

You've become what you hate!

Wow. And once again I feel sorry for the one guy who thought Zach Thomas could play SS... when everyone looks back to see who started this, that poor guy is gonna get blamed. Sad thing is I think he was the only one that was serious about it...

Celtkin said:
Dude, out of all the regulars here, there's a handful of people I would have never guessed would do this...you were high on that list.

I know it was in fun and was a less-than-subtle sarcastic jab at the lame "Who's who as strong safety" but why stoop to their level?
even the most serious environments require moments of levity.

considering this is a bulletin board and not a boardroom, i don't see why a little more than the usual dosage of humor can't hurt...

I think we all need to take a breath and stop with these threads. They were funny to begin with, but now they are getting old. VERY old.

texasPHINSfan said:
even the most serious environments require moments of levity.

considering this is a bulletin board and not a boardroom, i don't see why a little more than the usual dosage of humor can't hurt...
I agree but does it require a top level post to do so? Can't the levity be posted within the original ridiculous thread? Certainly you aren't advocating top level posts for every lame idea, even if it is in response to another lame post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom