MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why argue that Zach could become a safety? Look at his build and his speed, even if he lost weight it couldnt happen. Id rather cut Zach outright then try to put him a SS. This is a horrible idea, no point to argue that it could happen:shakeno:

Nappy Roots said:
watch football. its called instincts and smarts. you can be slow and play LB. you cant be slow and play Safety. by the way, thanks for pointing out my typo.
You said he is a SLOW LINEBACKER not you can be slow and play linebacker. So which is it, is he a slow linebacker, but just slow and an average speed linebacker. I watch all the dolphin games and I don't care how good your instincts are if you can't move.

- Why not try Surtain at QB. Then his cap numbers wont seemso high and he has really good hands so he can prob throw really far and stuff.
- I also think Seth McKinney can be a great Fullback for us cause he's a good blocker and it will let him lead the charge on all his blocks.
- We should also try AJ Feeley at Kicker cause he kinda looks like Vanderjadgt and they are both kind of skinny and stuff
- Lastly, I hope we try Olindo Mare at DT cause with his quickness and all nobody will be able to block him, :tongue:

ZT is a great LB and has nice speed but he does not have Defensive Back speed.
Geeeeezzzz :confused: .......I hope the off season moves quickly.

LOL@fishypete actually still trying to think his idea was a good one and a couple pple agreeing with him....

tomas101 said:
LOL@fishypete actually still trying to think his idea was a good one and a couple pple agreeing with him....
Who were the couple people that were agreeing with him?? I hope your not referring to me.

Olindo Mare as our SS

this guy is about a buck 15 he has decent speed.....:roflmao: alright who keeps doing these anoying threads i must of saw 3-4 diff ones over the last couple days.

Wayne Huzienga as SS

PLEASE STOP the MADNESS!

How did this stuff start anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom