MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are going to be times, due to scheme, due to coverage, due to blown assignments, and due to blitzes, that a safety is going to be 1 on 1 with a receiver. I don't want to see Zach matched up against a receiver.

I thought he was a safety already, he makes a majority of his tackles back there............

wow u all have made him never wanna post again...lol...he must feel like a bafoon from all u laughing at him...i shall join in too!!!:lol::spank::fins: :poke::shootself :grouplaug:vault::laugh:

fishypete said:
I don't know if Sammy Knight will remain a Dolphin, but I was wondering...Zack is
about 20 pounds heavier than Sammy...of course he could always lose a few pounds...but I would think he's as quick as Sammy...he knows how to tackle and cover...he has great knowledge of the game. Could Zack move to Strong Safety? Zack has taken alot of pounding thru the years...it could help to extend his career. Players have moved around from one position to another...during their career's, I'm just wondering if Zack could also.
:roflmao: you must be having a laugh:roflmao: Zach is too short and too slow

I'm at a loss for words. :(

I feel sorry for whomever posted this... I wish I could've warned the poor guy what was instore for him...

Nappy Roots said:
There is no way the Zach COULD play SS. He would be down right terrible there. Your talking about a 31 year old pro bowl player that would have learn a hole new postion. Zach Thomas is FAR to slow to play SS. He would be getting burnt every play. horrible idea.
What he said

:roflmao: I heard Zack was going to back up Shak for the Miami heat, and return punts and kick offs next year
:roflmao: :rofl: :rofl4: :lolcry: :bry: :chuckle: :jk:

Even if Zach was capable of playing SS, why in the world would you take one of the best MLB in the NFL (in my opinion, the best) and move him to another position?

WOW, this is stupid! I'm thinking we can keep Fiedler and let him be backup QB and throw him in at cornerback to replace Surtain if we trade him. Tell me what you think. :shakeno:

You guys dont have to be asses about it, it is pretty dumb but still, and yes Im pretty sure Bua was a SS in College.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom