MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Zack as a Strong safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken directly from the TOS:

Personal Attacks
There will be no personal attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster’s comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manor as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email/PM the member. DO NOT take out personal arguments in a thread.

Personal attacks can be categorized as (but not limited to): Racist, Bigoted, Derogatory, Sexist, Hateful or Threatening.

Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere

I believe everyone who posts a reply just to laugh at the author of this thread, or tell him he's stupid for a simple suggestion should take a look at this. You are in violation of both of these rules. We're all phin fans here, why don't you try and treat people with some respect instead of flaming everyone who's ideas are "stupid." You've never said anything stupid in your life?

Brad528 said:
I guess you have never seen Zach in pass coverage. He is one of the worst cover LBs i have seen in the league.
You've got to be kidding me! I have to ask if you've ever seen the guy play, obviously you haven't or you don't know anything about pass coverage.

Mainge said:
Im not going to sit here and laugh at you, like most of the other posters in this thread. Obviously they feel the need to prove there manhood over others. Laughing at you is one way to do it. But to get to the point. If anyone was going to move to safety to extend their career, it most likely would be Surtain, although it doesn't look like he'll be around long enough to do it.

GOOD POINT!

Mainge said:
Actually, didn't Bua come out of college as a safety? I don't remember.
I'm not totally sure on this one but i if it's the same Bua i'm thinking of he came out of university of arkansas as a MLB, i know that seems strange him being so small, but i could have sworn one of the Arkansas games i went to he was starting MLB

jnewmant said:
I'm not totally sure on this one but i if it's the same Bua i'm thinking of he came out of university of arkansas as a MLB, i know that seems strange him being so small, but i could have sworn one of the Arkansas games i went to he was starting MLB
nah, he was a safety.

Nappy Roots said:
nah, he was a safety.
i was wrong kinda he played his first three seasons as a outside linebacker and then he made the transition to SS his senior year i would give you the link but i don't have enough posts

Last edited by a moderator:
jnewmant said:
i was wrong kinda he played his first three seasons as a outside linebacker and then he made the tansition to SS his senior year i would give you the link but i don't have enough posts

i believe you. i just know he played SS his senior year

Themajster said:
Taken directly from the TOS:

Personal Attacks
There will be no personal attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster’s comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manor as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email/PM the member. DO NOT take out personal arguments in a thread.

Personal attacks can be categorized as (but not limited to): Racist, Bigoted, Derogatory, Sexist, Hateful or Threatening.

Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere

I believe everyone who posts a reply just to laugh at the author of this thread, or tell him he's stupid for a simple suggestion should take a look at this. You are in violation of both of these rules. We're all phin fans here, why don't you try and treat people with some respect instead of flaming everyone who's ideas are "stupid." You've never said anything stupid in your life?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::fins::sosad:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
This thread is like saying Olindo"Fragile"Mare is going to be our starting Defensive Tackle next year!:roflmao:

Heck, why not?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

jtsacksyou said:
You guys dont have to be asses about it, it is pretty dumb but still, and yes Im pretty sure Bua was a SS in College.

he was lb but hes fast just like boulware moved 2 safety but y wuld da best mlb move 2 safety?

peyton mannin should move 2 fullback

DOLFAN726 said:
he was lb but hes fast just like boulware moved 2 safety but y wuld da best mlb move 2 safety?

peyton mannin should move 2 fullback
Just for the record regarding your sigs. I hate the Pats just like the next guy, but YES, they are a dynasty, Brady doesnt suck, and who cares if they won by 3, 1, or 30, scoreboard. Id take there "average" players all day if they can win 3 out of 4.

And not to wet your parade, but beating the Pats this year doesnt warrant an "OWNED" although I was very happy and pleased you guys won- much respect tehre.

I just dont understand how you can not call the Pats a dynasty- give respect where its due.

:eek:

In Re: Zach moving to safety.

The way I always look at moving personnel within a team is why move someone who is solid in his current position, and move him to a position where he might be "average."
On top of that, why create a hole in the LB corp when its seems solid as is? Its like a bunch of Bolt fans wanting Q. Jammer to be moved to safety- WHY? He is developing and starting to really show why we picked him so high. So as said, to answer your question: Why move a strong position to create a hole, and then place him somewhere where he'll be average/mediocre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom