merged2x: Bye bye, Ty!/Only 10 million | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged2x: Bye bye, Ty!/Only 10 million

Oh Well

Well what do you guys expect from an egotistical asswipe like Ty Law, I respect him as an athelete, just like Ricky, but unlike Ricky he isnt nuts... or is he?

DolphinDevil28 said:
No problem for me, I wanted Lance Schulters and Manuel Wright anyway.

Lance scares me a little. Why did everyone else pull back on even interviewing him. Atlanta was hot for him along with Dallas and a few more. They aren't even going to talk with him. Why????:confused:

We do not need an over-priced, injured, aging athlete.

If you needed one more player to make a SB run then you sign Law.

What is he going to do for us?

DrAstroZoom said:
Peter King's MMQB These snippets of Peter King's conversation with Ty Law make it seem unlikely to me the Dolphins will sign him. And that's not necessarily a bad thing.
I think he's bluffing....of course he wants to get paid, but I think he's playing the "ALL THESE TEAMS WANT ME, AND I'LL WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SEE WHO PAYS ME THE MOST" game. I lost all respect for him when he mentioned last year that he wanted more than the millions than he was already due to make, and he said that he needs to feed his kids.....how many frikkin kids do you have Ty!!??!!??

And why didn't he mention the team that supposedly will pay him 2.5 mil for the year??? Ooops, I forgot though, he's not gonna take a contract like that because he's worth soooo much more.....Ty please, your head is swollen like the damn Hindenberg!!!

The 10 million in guaranteed money from KC was a good deal. This guy doesnt seem to understand the value of an older Cb thats injured. He's literally useless if he can't run at 100%. He keeps saying that he will be 100% before the season or whatever but thats not a given. He should have just taken a cheap 1 year deal from NE with incentives or something similar with another team and gone after the money next year. Its just not there right now. He really seems delusional at this point. The market is what others are willing to pay, not what you think u are worth. If that was the case Id be making 150million a year and so would everyone else on this board.

How many more ways can it be said? Law will sign with the highest bidder. If Arizona suddenly comes out with the highest bid, suddenly the Cardianls were 'darkhorses' and he'd been interested in them for a while.

Guy has won 3 Super Bowls while never making the mega money he always desired. Money gets Law, not anything else and who can blame him? It will be his last chance it a big contract.

jaxdolfan said:
For Law, it's all about money. He will go to whomever offers up the most money.

That said, do you want us to be the ones getting him (and offering up the most money?)

Not me. :rolleyes:

Exactly, stop taking it personal phinfans, it's about getting paid, moreso than a ring, he already has those..he's trying to get one more big contract before he hangs it up.

Does this loser think he is better than Surtain! Well I feel srry for him if he does. O well I hate the Pats ne way so i cant wait for Shulters to sign.

I would rather have kept Surtain than sign Law. Either way, both are getting up there in age and along with wanting the big money are not worth the damage that they would do to our salary cap. Their play would be only slightly better than the replacements.

Only 10 Million

http://www.finheaven.com/

Ty Law:

Before they signed Surtain, the Chiefs gave me, like, a $42 million offer. But it was structured so bad that I'd probably only make $10 million before they'd cut me. So I didn't do it.
Man, only $10 million.

What a cruel world....

Screw Law....

He must think he is the best CB in the league. I would tell Law the deal is off get out of here period!! That's his lost!! WAR FINS!

I'm guessing he would say thats not ebough to support a family, which is a lie because it is enough to support a couple of generations if you spend your money on necesities rather than obscenities.

Finfolife said:
He must think he is the best CB in the league. I would tell Law the deal is off get out of here period!! That's his lost!! WAR FINS!
he might not eb the best. but hes definatly up their. offering him a minimum contract is an insult.

it was not a serious offer by the fins.

Back
Top Bottom