merged2x:Leigh Steinberg on Dan Patrick radio/Ricky will be in Camp!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged2x:Leigh Steinberg on Dan Patrick radio/Ricky will be in Camp!!

Ricky really must have stopped smokin the ganja. You don't loose weight, normally, when having to fend off those munchies....er, so I've heard.

phinphan11 said:
Ricky really must have stopped smokin the ganja. You don't loose weight, normally, when having to fend off those munchies....er, so I've heard.

When you've been eating granola and shrubs for a year you could lose that kinda weight.......even while smoking herb. :wink:

His agent is a smart one. Use Wanny as the fall guy. I don't believe it for a minute that Wanny was the main reason he retired.

byroan said:
I didn't know there were schools that allowed it.

I didn't know there was anywhere that allowed it (except Amsterdam ;) ). There's a reason it's illegal...illegal=forbids it.

PhinDude88 said:
If Ricky wants to get back to his playing weight, then he better hurry up and gain some weight fast.
Tell him to go talk to David Boston he can probaly hook him up with some juice and a good work out program

FinsNCanes said:
How's this?

**** Ricky.

There is a reason we drafted Ronnie Brown at #2.

I loved Ricky up untill what he pulled. If it was Wanny as he claims, he had to know (just like millions of us) that Wanny was gone after that year. Gimme a break. .

Actually, if Ricky had played last year, we would have had another 9-7 season and Wanny would still be our head coach. Ricky actually did us a favor by sitting out last year.

Sheesh imagine Wicky using Wanny as an excuse. If he was to just man up I may regain respect for him.

phinphan11 said:
If RW has played last season he would have been crippled by now, playin behind that line.

I disagree. People wouldn't have made as big a deal out of our line if Ricky were running behind it. He makes the O-Line look better than they are, just like he did the two years before. Our O-Line would have been considered average instead of terrible had Ricky been there.

funny how its illegal, yet the alchohol and tobacco industries(which actually sell products that murder people) thrive on their products basically being the true "gateway drug" for youngsters. Meanwhile marijuana takes all the blame for that and its a physically harmless drug, no more addictive than video games or sports. I really wish i could read the minds of those corporate *******s but im sure all i would find is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Anyway enough of my rambling, Ricky should be able to hit near his play weight. I dont think he needs to get back to 230 honestly if he got anywhere close to that he would be in great shape.

Trackstar#6 said:
Honestly, I really think there were things going on inside the facility between Ricky and Wanny that neither of them publicaly talked about.

There were probably many things that us fans would just not believe or understand. Ultimatley it led to Ricky's retirment. That's just my opinion.

Still it does not excuse the way he left us high and dry though.

The only problem with this logic is that Wicky failed his 3rd drug test just weeks before he quit.

Now unless someone here is going to say Wanny made Wicky smot pot I don't understand the things some are saying here.

Back
Top Bottom