merged2x:Leigh Steinberg on Dan Patrick radio/Ricky will be in Camp!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged2x:Leigh Steinberg on Dan Patrick radio/Ricky will be in Camp!!

MarinoEqualsGod said:
I disagree. People wouldn't have made as big a deal out of our line if Ricky were running behind it. He makes the O-Line look better than they are, just like he did the two years before. Our O-Line would have been considered average instead of terrible had Ricky been there.

I agree that he makes the o-line look better, but he was overdue for a big injury while running 35-40 times a game. You know that Wanny was planning to use him that much again.

:deadhorse

You can only go to that well so many times before it dries up.

Phinz420 said:
funny how its illegal, yet the alchohol and tobacco industries(which actually sell products that murder people) thrive on their products basically being the true "gateway drug" for youngsters. Meanwhile marijuana takes all the blame for that and its a physically harmless drug, no more addictive than video games or sports. I really wish i could read the minds of those corporate *******s but im sure all i would find is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I agree 100% :cooldude:

Phinz420 said:
funny how its illegal, yet the alchohol and tobacco industries(which actually sell products that murder people) thrive on their products basically being the true "gateway drug" for youngsters. Meanwhile marijuana takes all the blame for that and its a physically harmless drug, no more addictive than video games or sports. I really wish i could read the minds of those corporate *******s but im sure all i would find is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Anyway enough of my rambling, Ricky should be able to hit near his play weight. I dont think he needs to get back to 230 honestly if he got anywhere close to that he would be in great shape.
I can tell by your name why you are so convicted about this issue;) . I for one an extremely against narcotics use, but whatever makes you tick. Weed is not harmless, I dont knwo who started that rumor, but I bet he sell drugs. On to Ricky, I think he can make weight as well, remember he has until October because of the suspension.

beejay05 said:
I can tell by your name why you are so convicted about this issue;) . I for one an extremely against narcotics use, but whatever makes you tick. Weed is not harmless, I dont knwo who started that rumor, but I bet he sell drugs.

Harmless, no, because it can lead to lung cancer...but it is less harmful than alcohol, which is legal, and generally accepted by most people. BTW, Alcohol is also a drug.

phinphan11 said:
Ricky really must have stopped smokin the ganja. You don't loose weight, normally, when having to fend off those munchies....er, so I've heard.

it also increases your metabolism (it is a stimulate) so it also makes it more difficult to gain weight.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Harmless, no, because it can lead to lung cancer...but it is less harmful than alcohol, which is legal, and generally accepted by most people. BTW, Alcohol is also a drug.
Didnt mean to really get into this conversation, but I want to make something clear. I agree that alcahol and tobacco are both more harmfull. In no way am I supporting alcahol or tobacco, but sadly it is legal. I am just against weed for various reasons. THe funny thing is,if weed was made legal then the major corporations would begin to put additives into it to make it more cost efficient, which will in turn make it harmfull. Didnt tobacco used to be pretty harmless before the big corporations got a hold of it.

i know ricky doesnt smoke. He discovered Bhang, more popular than alcohol in India.

PhinDude88 said:
If Ricky wants to get back to his playing weight, then he better hurry up and gain some weight fast.

His personal dietician will see to that!!! In 3 months he'll be at or around 225 lbs....

beejay05 said:
Didnt tobacco used to be pretty harmless before the big corporations got a hold of it.
No. It has always been a killer. Just nobody bothered to find out until it was too late. BTW: Refer is said to contain approx 70% more nicotine than tobacco.

PhinDude88 said:
If Ricky wants to get back to his playing weight, then he better hurry up and gain some weight fast.

I could consult with him and have him at his playing weight in no time. 12oz. Curls, it helps me keep my shape.

Trackstar#6 said:
Honestly, I really think there were things going on inside the facility between Ricky and Wanny that neither of them publicaly talked about.

There were probably many things that us fans would just not believe or understand. Ultimatley it led to Ricky's retirment. That's just my opinion.

Still it does not excuse the way he left us high and dry though.

He definitely left us high and dry to go and get high and the reason given for that was he wanted to job to be given to his good friend Travis Minor. I personally do not blame Ricky for what he did. I hate him for the timing. Had he done it at the end of the season, fine.

Now let me play some devil's advocate here and mention another scenario with another South Florida team. Pat Riley stepped aside last year 4 days before the season started so Van Gundy would get the job. Now no stink has been made about it because the Heat have been very successful under Stan.

Had we enjoyed the same success and not absolutely tanked it last year without Ricky, how would some of you feel? I do think that a large part of Ricky's retirment had to do with Wanny and the ineptitude of the ENTIRE coaching staff and last year's debacle is a reciprocal of those 2 things. With better coaching this team should not have been 4-12.

Ricky leaving us high and dry is NOT the reason this team went 4-12. It's part of it yes, but not the sole reason.

phinphan11 said:
No. It has always been a killer. Just nobody bothered to find out until it was too late. BTW: Refer is said to contain approx 70% more nicotine than tobacco.
So what does that work out to, if you smoke 20 cigarettes a day compared to 3 joints?

Yeah, I've heard it a lot of places... as far as I know it's true. Of course... if Ricky did say that, I know not to believe it until I see it.

Back
Top Bottom