Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes!

Will you stop telling us to shutup all because we question a move. Nick Saban isn't God...

I like Brock, thought he got blamed for more than what he could control. Nonetheless, camp fodder.

u guys seem to be not to happy with this pick up dont know to much about him is he that bad

Dolphin1184 said:
Uh oh, here come the "THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END" posters. ;)

lol such a spammer

you just posted that in the other thread

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
in terms of how popular they were with the fans of the team. Maybe I was out of touch but I don't remember Berlin being popular

Well he was shaky with the fans his first 3 years. He earned more fans his last year with his improvement, but no matter what he did, some people would just keep this hatred of him.

I personally liked him especially his last year. He was inconsistant, but unlike Jay Fiedler, he has an arm. HE NEEDS TO IMPROVE HIS FIELD VISION though. That was his biggest problem. Maybe some good coaching could do a little bit for him. His stats for his last year were outstanding with a miserable defense and overrated WRs.

Don't put much into this guys...I seriously doubt Brock will ever start a regular season game.

not my favorite pickup, but i'll give him the same chance to compete. he has to be better than sage, and probably would push frerotte.

don't know about starting QB though...

Dolfan2788 said:
lol such a spammer

you just posted that in the other thread

No. I posted it on both threads on purpose to show how redundant people can be posting multiple threads.

texasPHINSfan said:
not my favorite pickup, but i'll give him the same chance to compete. he has to be better than sage, and probably would push frerotte.

don't know about starting QB though...

Are you kidding? Sage had quite a bit of talent before he came into the league.

Back
Top Bottom