Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes!

I dont like Berlin. I dont think he can throw the long ball. He does have a gutsy character and dont gve up mentality though and he should get kudos for being mentally tough.

I think we all have to relax with this pick and just realize he is a developpmental Qb and he would have to first make the team.I wish him the best of luck and he would probably be allocated to the nfl europe next season or get cut

SMadison29 said:
I like Brock, thought he got blamed for more than what he could control. Nonetheless, camp fodder.

First voice of reason. Yes, he got alot of blame for what the defense did last year. He still needs to improve his field vision and not have that "tunnel vision". Otherwise he will be just a camp fodder.

fishbanger said:
I dont like Berlin. I dont think he can throw the long ball. He does have a gutsy character and dont gve up mentality though and he should get kudos for being mentally tough.

You should have seen some of the UM games. He can throw the deep ball. He just makes boneheaded playes because he has a habit of staring down recievers.

why pick up someone like berlin..he will be a career backup at best why not try someone like timmy chang and see what he could do

hey, did i say he was god? no i just critisize wasting a pick on late round qb's.

cubanphinphan- you know, as Cane fan you should know or point out, that berlin had a pretty decent year last year, with little WR help. much improved than the season before. ( when i was leading Brock Berlin to the stake charge )

Why would you sign him instead of a guy like Gino Guidugli or even Jared Allen?

yankeehillbilly said:
He is an undrafted free agent. He is nothing more than camp fodder.

Exactly. Don't take these moves too seriously. We're not dumping off Sage just yet.

death7star said:
he sucks, i was scared when he was on the field for UM games.

What was his TD-INT ratio? I dont care what system you were in. The defense sucked last year.

huizinga doesn't want to pay for air fare :lol:.

who knows.... probably not too much difference betwen undrafted QBs.

Jaj said:
Why would you sign him instead of a guy like Gino Guidugli or even Jared Allen?

Its possible they might have already signed with other teams.. Is there anywhere where we might find out if they have signed somewhere yet?

Berlin is easiest to sign because of the local factor. My only idea realy.

He was the top high school recruit. I think he'll have epic showdowns with the likes of Scott Mcbrien in NFL Europe.

Well he was shaky with the fans his first 3 years. He earned more fans his last year with his improvement, but no matter what he did, some people would just keep this hatred of him.

He only played at Miami two years & had to redshirt(transfer) his third.

First voice of reason. Yes, he got alot of blame for what the defense did last year. He still needs to improve his field vision and not have that "tunnel vision". Otherwise he will be just a camp fodder.

Plus on offense. All the drops by Moore, Leggett, & Everett this year that would have made Berlin's #'s look even better. Plus the oline injuries. He plays extremely hard & never gives up or seems to get rattled. 3-0 vs Florida State.

Surprised. Is anyone keeping track of everyone's we're signing? I'm expect Ernest Shazor or Ben Wilkerson to be next. I can FEEL it. Not sure how much I agree with signing Berlin, I just wanted us to sign another QB, so we could have more competition in training camp. Berlin will have to do I suppose.

I can't believe, a QB you don't want over AJ, I didn't think it was possible....Saban is a genius...a Miami player at that...who'd think it. We never get their players and now we do and you guys can't stand it..LOL>\

Back
Top Bottom