Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes!

so Brock is coming into the team with the exact same amount of knowledge of Linehan's offense that Feeley or Sage have.

depends on how quickly he can learn the playbook....

SkapePhin said:
Its possible they might have already signed with other teams.. Is there anywhere where we might find out if they have signed somewhere yet?

Berlin is easiest to sign because of the local factor. My only idea realy.

Jared Allen is pretty damn close too.

If some of you are expecting an undrafted free agent to eventually start at quarterback, then there is your problem.

SMadison29 said:
He only played at Miami two years & had to redshirt(transfer) his third.

Plus on offense. All the drops by Moore, Leggett, & Everett this year that would have made Berlin's #'s look even better. Plus the oline injuries. He plays extremely hard & never gives up or seems to get rattled. 3-0 vs Florida State.

You are right. He only played Miami 2 years. To correct myself, he has a horrendus first year which had alot of fans hating him. He improved tremendously the 2nd year, but he couldn't shed the negative stuff he had and naturally recieved blame for stuff that the defense and WR did.

If some of you are expecting an undrafted free agent to eventually start at quarterback, then there is your problem.

Not at all KB, I am just responding to some of the "nooo" "he suckssss" posts there are.

56.2 percent/2,509/21/5 Thats a great TD-INT ratio, I wouldnt mind seeing him as a 3rd QB, calm down, he wont be starting in 05', he may not even make the team.

MDFINFAN said:
I can't believe, a QB you don't want over AJ, I didn't think it was possible....Saban is a genius...a Miami player at that...who'd think it. We never get their players and now we do and you guys can't stand it..LOL>\
:roflmao:

Its almost like bizarro world aint it? But the reality is that Berlin really was UM's "fiedler" ie scapegoat. Only I do believe Brock has a better arm than Fiedler. I could be wrong on that though, but its hard to imagine anyone having a worse arm than Fiedler.

No KB but I'm saying what's the point of not taking the best available physical talent. Guidugli could make a decent backup/starter one day in the NFL.

SkapePhin said:
:roflmao:

Its almost like bizarro world aint it? But the reality is that Berlin really was UM's "fiedler" ie scapegoat. Only I do believe Brock has a better arm than Fiedler. I could be wrong on that though, but its hard to imagine anyone having a worse arm than Fiedler.

brock = fielder in the way that both qbs always made me hold my breath everytime they threw the ball -

Jaj said:
No KB but I'm saying what's the point of not taking the best available physical talent. Guidugli could make a decent backup/starter one day in the NFL.
Some other team likely made him more of a priority and the better offer. There are 32 teams looking at the same list we are.

Jaj said:

It's the player's choice concerning where they sign..

Fine then Jared Allen?

I mean he'd definitely come to us over anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom