Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes!

Well atleast we got a decent QB we can train and stuff....better than nobody..

Who did gino gidulia (sp) play for?

As I said in the Berlin Bandwagon thread; Berlin is a winner! When the chips are down and you need your QB to move the ball, he will. Regardless of how he's played to that point, something in his eyes changes and he just turns it on. Looks like the great one's (Favre, Marino, Elway, Montana) in the last 2 minutes (no kidding-look at his games in the last 2 minutes). It will take him some time to develop but he certainly has the potential to be a very good Pro with some development.

KB-
I disagree with you, Berlin CAN become a starter (not for several years). I would take him as a developmental project ahead of all QB's drafted this weekend after the top 3.

yeah yeah...hey you guys wanted the QB...i introduce to you Brock Berlin.......d*mn thats funny as hell

Welcomer to the team Brock!

The mop is over here. The broom is over there.

Ricky Williams can show you where the toilet brush is.

His numbers this past season aren't bad, and they are WAY better than Feeley's in college. Give him a shot!

chambers84 said:
His numbers this past season aren't bad, and they are WAY better than Feeley's in college. Give him a shot!

From the sound of it, you probably would have been jumping for joy if we drafted Berlin in the 3rd round, just because he is a young QB not named Feeley.

caneaddict said:
As I said in the Berlin Bandwagon thread; Berlin is a winner! When the chips are down and you need your QB to move the ball, he will. Regardless of how he's played to that point, something in his eyes changes and he just turns it on. Looks like the great one's (Favre, Marino, Elway, Montana) in the last 2 minutes (no kidding-look at his games in the last 2 minutes). It will take him some time to develop but he certainly has the potential to be a very good Pro with some development.

KB-
I disagree with you, Berlin CAN become a starter (not for several years). I would take him as a developmental project ahead of all QB's drafted this weekend after the top 3.

Brock has one serious problem though. He is really terrible at taking snaps from under Center. The Coaches at UM worked, and worked with him on his dropback techniques to no avail. It's not because he did not try, or that he totally sucks at it, but check the percetages under center as apposed to in the shotgun. It's almost like his perifial vision is messed up by backing up a few steps, while at the same time, trying to see downfield, while a rush is coming at him. Whenever he would drop back, and fling one downfield I used to cring!!!

Ozzy said:
Brock has one serious problem though. He is really terrible at taking snaps from under Center. The Coaches at UM worked, and worked with him on his dropback techniques to no avail. It's not because he did not try, or that he totally sucks at it, but check the percetages under center as apposed to in the shotgun. It's almost like his perifial vision is messed up by backing up a few steps, while at the same time, trying to see downfield, while a rush is coming at him. Whenever he would drop back, and fling one downfield I used to cring!!!

Isnt that why he always did better at the end of games? Because theyd move him to shotgun? I thought I heard commentators discuss that a couple of times during the games.

Ozzy said:

Yeah you're right. That's why he was good in the hurry up. But man, Berlin out of the shotgun is AMAZING! I really hope he can learn to play from under center.

We didn't get Alex Smith or Aaron Rodgers but we got Brock Berlin. Yay ! :shakeno:

Thats why he didnt get drafted because he has a problem playing under center. But if he makes the team, and does well in NFL Europe... who knows?? Remember he has better numbers coming out of college than what Feeley had.

Back
Top Bottom