Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes!

He's training camp fodder. Don't worry, he has no shot at beating out Rosenfels.

ChambersWI said:
know what would be real funny? IF he not only made the team, but was starting by mid season.

EXACTLY!!!!! Why don't we give him 2 years to see if he can turn into a starting NFL QB. Just b/c people can prove he doesn't have the talent, shouldn't matter, right?? That is what all you tunnel vision AJ fans keep saying. Lets just pencil Brock in as the starter and make sure he knows he has no competition so he is comfortable. We can suffer through the next 2 or 3 seasons before we are allowed to see if he can make it in this league. If he really sucks, we can just say it is the receivers fault or the OL, or system.
Sounds like a plan. Now come on all you AJ followers, jump on the band wagon. Don't change your stripes now.:shakeno:

he's like God in the hurry up. watch last two minutes of games like the gator's games. plus, he's like Zeus or somethin in the shotgun

Fins05:NewHope said:
Josh Huepel or Drunkenmiller come to mind anyone? wont make the final cut.....quit sweatin......besides I say we get behind Feeley.......this year is his chance.

Why?? Why not get behind Berlin. He has a better upside and is younger. AJ has had several years and has showed he is not a starter. Lets give Berlin 2 years to see what he has. See that argument works both ways. If you think AJ should get another and another and another chance b/c of his college stats then Brock has just as much right as AJ does. With the exception that Brock played much better in college and is younger. Brock is not a NFL starter and neither is AJ. Gus is the best we have, the rest is camp fodder.

X-Con said:
I hope that POS doesn't make it to the preseason, because I damn sure don't want to see him put on a Dolphins uni.

Couldn't have said better myself.

As a UNC football fan I'M sure you were at the Miami game last year. Remember that game? You should, because Miami lost to a far inferior UNC team. Berlin was outplayed by the tar heels qb, and that kid is in no ones camp.

Wonderlic score of 13 and 6' does not make it in the NFL (ala Brad Banks of Iowa a few years back).

footballer said:
rather would have Jason White.

absolutely agreed. Jason White was a Heisman Trophy winner for crying out loud! Brock Berlin is just like Ken Dorsey, they both dont have much chance at the PRO's. Timmy Chang is a great passer obviously, so we shouldve signed him because we need a QB who can pass. Fitzpatrick went in 7th round also.

Right now, Junior Rosengreen, Ernest Shazor, and Ben Wilkerson are still FA's....i wonder how long it is until someone signs them. If we want to go young, it might be wise to pick either Shazor or Rosengreen at SS.

Saban tried to recruit Brock to LSU, Brock had already committed to Spurrior at UF.

I'll venture a guess that Saban signed Brock based on his high school production not his college career.

Raiders did the same thing with Ronald Curry, worked out for them.

Back
Top Bottom