Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes!

not a bad pick berlin is a good qb who needs a good coach and we have one now.

Demented Dolfan said:
OH MY GOD IT"S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fire:

There we have it! :D

Berlin WILL NOT make the team people........ I mean come on........ you really think he's gonna beat out any of the 3 that are there right now????

yankeehillbilly said:
Know what else would be funny? If all the models from the SI Swimsuit issue are in my bed when I get home tonight.

Just about as likely as Berlin starting by mid season.

pull out the staples and spread out the pages :wink:

SpeedRush99 said:
Couldn't have said better myself.

Yeah I bet you could'nt. Were you one of those gator fans at the Orange bowl sitting on the sidelines with tears in his eyes as you watched Brock destroy your team? He's a Fin now you gotta love that. :D

Lets give this new staf a chance there were no eleays or MARINOS in this draft.Iam not a big feely fan but lets waite and see.If we can run the ball with MR BROWN feely doesnt have to do everything himself.Its anew team so lets give them all achance GO PHINS

HAHA. I disagree with most here, I liked Berlin. He has the skills, he just needs a little more polish. When he was on, he was unstoppable. A good pick up to see if he can beat out Sage. Good luck to him.

Well, I for one I wish Brock the best. I thought he would have been drafted, at least late. He had a hell of a year last year and it wasn't his fault that the Defense was giving up 500 yards per game last year. Give him a chance and who knows, after Priest Holmes was also an undrafted free agent :mdfin:
Best of luck Brock! :beerbang:

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
not a bad pick berlin is a good qb who needs a good coach and we have one now.

a good coach??? You think Jason Garrett is a good QB coach??? I want the QB Coach from New England, USC, or St. Louis Rams to be our QB coach...they always have good QBs. Jason Garrett is a terrible choice for a QB coach.

go_fins said:
Well, I for one I wish Brock the best. I thought he would have been drafted, at least late. He had a hell of a year last year and it wasn't his fault that the Defense was giving up 500 yards per game last year. Give him a chance and who knows, after Priest Holmes was also an undrafted free agent :mdfin:
Best of luck Brock! :beerbang:

Right on. He may not do much down here (though our current qbs leave a bit to be desired), but he may fit well somewhere.

Berlin's too inconsistent for the league. He will not make our team.

yankeehillbilly said:
Know what else would be funny? If all the models from the SI Swimsuit issue are in my bed when I get home tonight.

Just about as likely as Berlin starting by mid season.

I agree....pure backup....Berlin should get a job at American Standard....he knows hot and cold....mostly cold. Alot of hype coming out of high school....guess that was all there was.

I like that this is making people mad. Maybe people will WAKE UP and realize how CLUELESS this franchise is about the QB position.

I am gonna pound this drum until we get a REAL QB in here. It's ridiculous.

We have not addressed the QB position in 10 YEARS. Have not even tried. Just pick up castoffs and rejects other teams don't want.

TRADE FOR A QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Back
Top Bottom