Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged2X: Whoa.. We signed BERLIN?/Yes!

dolphingator said:
I like that this is making people mad. Maybe people will WAKE UP and realize how CLUELESS this franchise is about the QB position.

I am gonna pound this drum until we get a REAL QB in here. It's ridiculous.

We have not addressed the QB position in 10 YEARS. Have not even tried. Just pick up castoffs and rejects other teams don't want.

TRADE FOR A QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

:shakeno:

what makes you think people are getting mad about signing a TC QB?

dolphingator, your continuous babbling about not having a QB is pathetic. Is that all you do is complain? We have a MUCH BETTER TEAM than we have had back since Marino's days. Our defense is insane and we will have a healthy OLine this year along with Ronnie Brown on the charge. what are you complaining about really? that we dont have Jay Fiedler? or that we didnt sign a QB in the 7th round so he could be less productive this year than Rosenfelds? Im glad that we got Berlin for free to see if he can progress into the NFL rather than wasting a draft pick on a QB who does jack ****. so maybe you should go back to school....cause your the most ignorant ****** ive ever had the pleasure of posting about.

I just reported kingphin to the Mods.

Don't flame me. As mad as I am I'm not attacking other posters.

Oh, and BTW, this team is 3 years away from .500 because we won't develop a QB now. We are gonna be waiting till about 2008 or longer for a playoff because of failure to address QB (meaning RUN FEELEY and FREROTTE out of town, they are career 3rd-stringers).

dolphingator said:

Well he shouldn't attack personally but seriously man, we all get it. You think we need a QB please stop creating a bunch of threads about it.

dolphingator said:

kingphin was out of line. There shouldn't be any personal attacks.

HOWEVER: It seems you've really been asking for this type of response, and I'm not surprised it happened.
Creating multiple threads on the same subject (this little tirade you've been on) is just one glaring example. Your posts, while not personal attacks, have been inflammatory to say the least. I understand your dislike of the picks in the draft, and you are more than welcome to voice that opinion, but you really need to change the way you do so.

WharfRat said:
kingphin was out of line. There shouldn't be any personal attacks.

HOWEVER: It seems you've really been asking for this type of response, and I'm not surprised it happened.
Creating multiple threads on the same subject (this little tirade you've been on) is just one glaring example. Your posts, while not personal attacks, have been inflammatory to say the least. I understand your dislike of the picks in the draft, and you are more than welcome to voice that opinion, but you really need to change the way you do so.

FWIW, I actually don't have a problem with Brown and Roth. I didn;t want Rodgers, but I expected us to TRY with the 3rd round to get a QB. I don't have much use for Channing Crowder.

QB is FAR too important to not SELLOUT to get the guy you need and we didn't do it. It was absolutely CRITICAL to do it THIS YEAR, there is NOTHING in 2006. Unless you convince me Saban has a secret plan to get Leinart somehow I am gonna pound this drum until this franchise WAKES UP and gets a QB in here!

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

It's obvious that Saban is giving the QB's on record the chance to win this season...that should be enough. Nothing we say...nothing we write....no matter how much we yell...isn't going to change that....so just appreciate what we have and hope for the best. There's always tomorrow....well as long as Wayne can make money...they'll be a tomorrow.

dolphingator said:
FWIW, I actually don't have a problem with Brown and Roth. I didn;t want Rodgers, but I expected us to TRY with the 3rd round to get a QB. I don't have much use for Channing Crowder.

QB is FAR too important to not SELLOUT to get the guy you need and we didn't do it. It was absolutely CRITICAL to do it THIS YEAR, there is NOTHING in 2006. Unless you convince me Saban has a secret plan to get Leinart somehow I am gonna pound this drum until this franchise WAKES UP and gets a QB in here!

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

you can pound your drum all you want.
but if you do it here, you will remain respectful, and abide by the TOS, or you'll be drumming in a different arena.

WharfRat, ther is nothing disrespectful toward any other posters on any of my posts. I am just being vocal, I have a right to my opinion and I don't deserve to be censored. I DO intend to keep this noise level up! It is obvious that a lot of other people are disgruntled too and we know that Feeley is NOT the answer!

I'm not the one calling people names!

I just said that I really don't have a problem with Brown as a pick, or Roth either. But we HAVE to make a QB move!

dolphingator said:
WharfRat, ther is nothing disrespectful toward any other posters on any of my posts. I am just being vocal, I have a right to my opinion and I don't deserve to be censored. I DO intend to keep this noise level up! It is obvious that a lot of other people are disgruntled too and we know that Feeley is NOT the answer!

I'm not the one calling people names!

I just said that I really don't have a problem with Brown as a pick, or Roth either. But we HAVE to make a QB move!

again. I understand your position. However... creating multiple threads saying the exact same thing is making yourself a nuisance. After I already spoke to you about it, you went and made yet ANOTHER thread... same subject. That thread getting moved to Spam was not "censorship" but rather keeping the board free of clutter. If you continue to make clutter on the main board you'll lose your priveledge of posting here.

Back
Top Bottom