MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread

The owner's an idiot, Jeff Ireland sucks, we have no talent, will go 2-14, laughing stock of the NFL, yada, yada, yada. I get it, the Dolphins are the worst organization in the history of organizations, we need to blow up the facilities in Davie, cancel our season tickets and boycott the franchise. I got the picture in the last 67 threads. Why do people see the need to create new ones ever 15 minutes is beyond my comprehension.

I'm glad we merged this topic. Let the doom and gloomers pollute this thread till you're all blue from Dolphin-bash asphyxiation. For heaven's sake, don't litter the main board with three pages of the same nonsense.

Again what do you want them to say?

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

This new thread title is even more obnoxious than the last one.

Is it me or are the site mods/admins having a personal forum war against positive/negative threads and their titles. Calm your asses, this is a message board fans are allowed to have their own opinions, not the ones you want us to have.

Is it me or are the site mods/admins having a personal forum war against positive/negative threads and their titles. Calm your asses, this is a message board fans are allowed to have their own opinions, not the ones you want us to have.

Exactly. One of the mods has a clear agenda.

No, they're just trying to clear the "sky is falling/Ireland sucks" clutter from the main forums. We don't need 20 of those and I for one am glad...makes it easier to find a newsworthy, quality thread around these parts.

Again what do you want them to say?

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

This new thread title is even more obnoxious than the last one.

I'm not the puppet master the way the media is in shaping what people are supposed to think and say. But, there are other things to discuss regarding the Dolphins outside of how much they suck and they're the laughing stock of the league.

Me personally, if I enjoyed piling on the way some around here do, I'd just say "screw this team" and keep it moving. We suck, got it. Any new innovative thoughts and ideas there 'doom and gloom' Dolfans? I guess not...

I'm not the puppet master the way the media is in shaping what people are supposed to think and say. But, there are other things to discuss regarding the Dolphins outside of how much they suck and they're the laughing stock of the league.

Me personally, if I enjoyed piling on the way some around here do, I'd just say "screw this team" and keep it moving. We suck, got it. Any new innovative thoughts and ideas there 'doom and gloom' Dolfans? I guess not...

There's a losing culture here. That's what it brings. I'm not one of those people, but I don't blame them.

No, they're just trying to clear the "sky is falling/Ireland sucks" clutter from the main forums. We don't need 20 of those and I for one am glad...makes it easier to find a newsworthy, quality thread around these parts.

I'm sure if someone posted a quality post criticizing Ireland and the Dolphins you would still have a problem with it. Not everybody who isn't completely optimistic is a Chicken Little whiner.

I'm sure if someone posted a quality post criticizing Ireland and the Dolphins you would still have a problem with it. Not everybody who isn't completely optimistic is a Chicken Little whiner.

No I wouldn't actually...I just don't think we need dozens of those threads cluttering up the main forum, though.

No I wouldn't actually...I just don't think we need dozens of those threads cluttering up the main forum, though.

I understand if it's somebody with negative rep with not a lot of posts, or somebody who is a notorious debbie down here, but I don't want to see a good thread criticizing the FO merged because it's not optimistic and supportive of the Fins. That's all I'm saying.

Ireland = Bears Fan Boy

Is there any question that Ireland was willing to get hosed by the Bears in the B. Marshall trade b/c he is such a big Bears fan? What a joke.

Is there any question that Ireland was willing to get hosed by the Bears in the B. Marshall trade b/c he is such a big Bears fan? What a joke.

Im sure he has fond memories of the bears and may be a fan deep down but no way he gets hosed just for that. Ireland just is not a great gm

the sky IS falling....EVERYONE does suck....

Back
Top Bottom