MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread

You think Nanee can get 850 if he had Tom Brady throwing to him?
no, because he didn't even get 500 with newton or rivers throwing to him. while we're at it, i've hated the naanee pick ever since we got him, and I hate the fact we cut a promising player in cunningham to keep his no good ass. Now you wanna play stump the chump with a different player or are we done here?

and for the record, "my gawd ireland" didn't quite describe the contents of the thread. pershaps I could've used, "all about ireland" but that would imply there was some good things about him in this thread, there aren't, or they are far and few. so... glass half full might work but this thread tends to the negative, so glass half empty describes the thread content w/o saying... yo ****ing negative thread here enjoy. but honestly, those who want to complain are finding every reason to do so. If the shoe fits wear it.

to be honest, I'm starting to be more concerned about philbin than I am ireland. You think ireland wanted to release any of his draft picks before the first game of the season? He knows how that makes him look to the fans, which tells me everything I need to know about who actually wanted these players cut.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's kinda funny about that thread is that some of the same people that were so adamantly against the idea of blowing an entire year in order to start rebuilding right (with one of the best QB prospects in a decade) are now totally okay with blowing this year in order to stockpile picks and cash. Some of the same reasons used for not doing that last year are being disregarded this year. For example, "the veterans can't waste a year, they want to win now." Haven't heard that from them this time. In fact, it's the opposite. Now those same veterans are whiny and need to be traded (Dansby).

yep......that goes back to my point that their reasoning is based on emotion rather than logic

What's kinda funny about that thread is that some of the same people that were so adamantly against the idea of blowing an entire year in order to start rebuilding right (with one of the best QB prospects in a decade) are now totally okay with blowing this year in order to stockpile picks and cash. Some of the same reasons used for not doing that last year are being disregarded this year. For example, "the veterans can't waste a year, they want to win now." Haven't heard that from them this time. In fact, it's the opposite. Now those same veterans are whiny and need to be traded (Dansby).

This couldn't be anymore true

no, because he didn't even get 500 with newton or rivers throwing to him. while we're at it, i've hated the naanee pick ever since we got him, and I hate the fact we cut a promising player in cunningham to keep his no good ass. Now you wanna play stump the chump with a different player or are we done here?

and for the record, "my gawd ireland" didn't quite describe the contents of the thread. pershaps I could've used, "all about ireland" but that would imply there was some good things about him in this thread, there aren't, or they are far and few. so... glass half full might work but this thread tends to the negative, so glass half empty describes the thread content w/o saying... yo ****ing negative thread here enjoy. but honestly, those who want to complain are finding every reason to do so. If the shoe fits wear it.

to be honest, I'm starting to be more concerned about philbin than I am ireland. You think ireland wanted to release any of his draft picks before the first game of the season? He knows how that makes him look to the fans, which tells me everything I need to know about who actually wanted these players cut.
Actually, he's cut at least one late round pick every year.

Dolphins laughing stock of NFL

Hard to see the team I have loved for over 30 years fall so hard. Every year I say we will turn it around. Will never stop routing for them but please get a real front office, so we can get back to winning. This its painful

Laughing Stock.... No.... Tannehil is a Great Qb, we need some pieces... Next years draft we'll be ready for Playoffs you'll see

Laughing Stock.... No.... Tannehil is a Great Qb, we need some pieces... Next years draft we'll be ready for Playoffs you'll see
The guy hasn't played a game yet and now he is great. I like him, but pump the brakes, lets let him play first before we send him to the hall of fame.

Every year it seems like we're talking about how we're going to have a great draft but the fact is that we haven't have a great draft in over a decade. So I'm not saying Ireland is the only culprit or the only reason this team is the way it is right now. We have not drafted well in years. Having said that, it does include Ireland. The hard thing to say is how everyone knows by now that the NFL today is about playmakers at the skill positions and yet we haven't done much about that.

Ozzy rules!!

How about the Cardinals, Eagles, Lions, Titans, Chargers, Bills, Falcons, Bengals, Vikings, and Browns who have all been in the league over 43 years and are still waiting to win their first Super Bowls? :ponder:

Whatever will we as fans do now that we're the laughingstock of the NFL? It will be difficult to show our faces in public.

ya know .. sometimes i wish some fans would take their ball and go home

Back
Top Bottom