MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread

like i said, i'll provide the paper bags...

i wont participate though. fans live in the media world. when the games start, you get reality. no talk, just reality.

63typv-1.jpg

I am not calling them laughing stock, everyone in NFL considers us that.

I am not calling them laughing stock, everyone in NFL considers us that.

You started the thread with the title 'Dolphins laughing stock' - so who in the NFL is specifically laughing.............everyone?

God, shut the hell up already. These threads pop up every 3rd hour. Why don't you apacalypticans go jump in front of a moving train and spare yourselves the misery.

Laughing Stock.... No.... Tannehil is a Great Qb, we need some pieces... Next years draft we'll be ready for Playoffs you'll see

sigpic10552_16.gif

i dont know but the redhead looks pretty god LMMFAO :hump:

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Good^^*

They JUST HIRED a new coach.

He still hasn't even coached his first game yet...

These are the people who don't even watch football games.

These are the folks that just want to line up and buy their Super Bowl winning shirts. :rolleyes2:

I dont know if we are... or arent the laughing stock.. but I can see a real parallel between us and the Browns.. Bengals.. Matt Millens Lions.. and etc.. It is for sure dark times for our beloved Phins and unit Mr F'n Ross gets his head out of his hind quarters.. it will continue to be dark for us..

I love you Miami Dolphins.. but Stephen Ross needs to take a smarten up pill..

This is what the Jeff Ireland criticism thread has mutated into? What a joke. Way to condescend to your posters.

Before this turned into a giant trash heap, the core idea was about trying to find out what's wrong with our team and how it can be fixed. That kind of analysis is obviously going to come off as critical of Ireland. But it is the most relevant discussion any of us can have about this team and how it can improve going forward. Be damn careful if you're going to impose this kind of censorship unless you really want this forum to dissolve into groups of cheerleaders shaking each others pom poms.

What do you want them to say?

The owner's an idiot, Jeff Ireland sucks, we have no talent, will go 2-14, laughing stock of the NFL, yada, yada, yada. I get it, the Dolphins are the worst organization in the history of organizations, we need to blow up the facilities in Davie, cancel our season tickets and boycott the franchise. I got the picture in the last 67 threads. Why do people see the need to create new ones ever 15 minutes is beyond my comprehension.

I'm glad we merged this topic. Let the doom and gloomers pollute this thread till you're all blue from Dolphin-bash asphyxiation. For heaven's sake, don't litter the main board with three pages of the same nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom