MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX1000: The official sky is falling and everyone sucks thread

I think it's ridiculous to merge all these threads into one super thread. The thread title is also stupid, and tells me one of the mods has an agenda.

I think it's ridiculous to merge all these threads into one super thread. The thread title is also stupid, and tells me one of the mods has an agenda.

Eh. U think. Actually it's better this way. Like the suck for luck mega thread last year, at least I know where to go to find, in my opinion the posters i think have valid things to say.

I support the decision of the other Admin who decided to make one big thread. It is nice to have a blow off steam thread like this than cluttering up the board with dozens of these same topic type of threads when people are trying to talk about other things like waiver claims, the season opener, WR concerns, etc.

I support the decision of the other Admin who decided to make one big thread. It is nice to have a blow off steam thread like this than cluttering up the board with dozens of these same topic type of threads when people are trying to talk about other things like waiver claims, the season opener, WR concerns, etc.

It would come off better if the title wasn't stupid. Not everybody who bashes Ireland is a pessimistic whiner. We don't need sheep either.

Give it 5 games and they will turn on Ireland like they turned on Meatball!

It would come off better if the title wasn't stupid. Not everybody who bashes Ireland is a pessimistic whiner. We don't need sheep either.

I didn't create the title, but wasn't "My Gawd Ireland" the title of the original thread that these were all merged in to? Pretty sure the OP came up with that title.

I didn't create the title, but wasn't "My Gawd Ireland" the title of the original thread that these were all merged in to? Pretty sure the OP came up with that title.

I never said you did, but... (glass half empty thread)

Not everybody who bashes Ireland is pessimistic. Somebody who deserves criticism should get criticism.

All the signings, drafts, and players fall on Ireland, so people are going to bash him.

If we are including tight ends, Armstrong goes to 5th behind Fasano. Throw in running backs and he is 6th behind Bush.

The difference being we have guys that marginally better for the most part while the Pats have elite players ahead of him. No comparison.

I can make a legitmate argument that Armstrong will have a bigger impact this year than Legedu, Fasano or Hartline. Which of the Patriots accomplished targets could you even begin to argue the same for?

Eh. U think. Actually it's better this way. Like the suck for luck mega thread last year, at least I know where to go to find, in my opinion the posters i think have valid things to say.
What's kinda funny about that thread is that some of the same people that were so adamantly against the idea of blowing an entire year in order to start rebuilding right (with one of the best QB prospects in a decade) are now totally okay with blowing this year in order to stockpile picks and cash. Some of the same reasons used for not doing that last year are being disregarded this year. For example, "the veterans can't waste a year, they want to win now." Haven't heard that from them this time. In fact, it's the opposite. Now those same veterans are whiny and need to be traded (Dansby).

How long, in your opinion? What's a reasonable amount of time to give Ireland, on top of what he's already had of course?

At least 15 years of course!

After all, Ireland is not at all responsible for ANY of the moves that were made before 2010 since he was Parcells "ball washer" and had no say in any of the decisions that were made... . except maybe, the good ones... but uh... none of the bad ones.

What's kinda funny about that thread is that some of the same people that were so adamantly against the idea of blowing an entire year in order to start rebuilding right (with one of the best QB prospects in a decade) are now totally okay with blowing this year in order to stockpile picks and cash. Some of the same reasons used for not doing that last year are being disregarded this year. For example, "the veterans can't waste a year, they want to win now." Haven't heard that from them this time. In fact, it's the opposite. Now those same veterans are whiny and need to be traded (Dansby).

So true!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

At least 15 years of course!

After all, Ireland is not at all responsible for ANY of the moves that were made before 2010 since he was Parcells "ball washer" and had no say in any of the decisions that were made... . except maybe, the good ones... but uh... none of the bad ones.

:lol2:

Back
Top Bottom