Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018 | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018

fl-hyde-dolphins-fans-0714-20150713

Jet lag is a bitch, I woke up at 4am (which is about 9 at home) and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm going to eat, drink, watch fireman ed make himself look like a moron and hopefully see the dolphins punch the jets in the face... Then probably die of exhaustion

Look out for the foreigner in a throwback Tannehill jersey
You probably went to sleep to early because you were tired. Next time I give you jetlag advise. :lol:

Good lord are you watching the game from the Empire State Building :lol:

Yea the takeover seats are in the top tier. View was actually ok

Though there was no roof and the sun was on baking us the entire game. Pretty sure I was white when I left the UK - im now a dark red

I may literally have sun stroke (need to find a Walmart or pharmacy asap) but that was ****ing amazing. The atmosphere throughout the entire first half and at the end was amazing.

The jets fans cleared out really fast
20180916_160619.jpg

Can't speak highly enough of the takeover and those that organised it, will post a proper review of the tailgate later - expensive but well worth the money

I may literally have sun stroke (need to find a Walmart or pharmacy asap) but that was ****ing amazing. The atmosphere throughout the entire first half and at the end was amazing.

The jets fans cleared out really fast
View attachment 13669

Can't speak highly enough of the takeover and those that organised it, will post a proper review of the tailgate later - expensive but well worth the money
Geez. That's high up.

What a sucky stadium.

But glad you had a good time.

Back
Top Bottom