Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018 | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018

So happy that you all got to experience the win in person!

I had a great time at the tailgate, great experience. Entered the sradium with the Jets app then it stopped working... couldn't acess my ticket for rest of game.

I knew I was in 345 but told security I was in the 100's and couldn't access ticket. They let me hang out at field level no seat ;ut great view, then moved all the way down to row 1 field level during 4th as Jets fans left!

Oh look the idiot is back

Knock him out for us. The worst what can happen they will deport you. :lol:

If I see fireman ed at tomorrow's game, I promise to kick him squarely in the vag.

Ps. Only 15 hours to kickoff... so pumped I might not be able to sleep!

He was sitting not too far away from me. After much early fist pumping and dancing around like a **** he soon became depressed... Broke my heart. Now they have lost a game I suppose he will abandon ship.... again
FB_IMG_1537140257612.jpg

He was sitting not too far away from me. After much early fist pumping and dancing around like a **** he soon became depressed... Broke my heart. Now they have lost a game I suppose he will abandon ship.... again
View attachment 13676
Never mind a thousand words. Your picture is worth ten thousand words.

Glad you had a great time Goat, shame I did bump into you

I am sunburned.

Bro my girl is like a ****in lobster right now lol

The last month at home has had pretty miserable weather. When I woke up today my arm was a fairly pale white

20180916_180833.jpg

If I ever go to a game in Miami it might kill me

Congrats on being there for that great game! Must’ve been a blast getting off to an early lead!

Back
Top Bottom