Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018

Super jealous of you guys, good job representing us up there as usual!!!

I'll be at a couple of games later in the year for sure!

Glad you had a great time Goat, shame I did bump into you

The last month at home has had pretty miserable weather. When I woke up today my arm was a fairly pale white

View attachment 13680

If I ever go to a game in Miami it might kill me

My arm looked JUST like that. You probably did at some point. I was the big goofy-looking dude decked out in Dolphins gear.

Oh, wait....

Yeah that sun was BRUTAL. I couldn't believe the jets where in Dark Green and in the sun on their sidelines! Made sure to buy a DolfansNYC hat and towel to *protect the neck*

REALLY REALLY don't understand jets being in Dark Green.

That 25 dollar takeover hat was the best purchase I have ever made in my life. Not buying a towel was a rookie mistake

Last edited:
From a Jets fan's experience this past Sunday at MetLife:

The crowd energy straight up sucked.

Since I don’t go to games very often and I’m usually overly passionate when I watch this team, I was one of the very few in my own section standing up, screaming (lost my voice at the end of the 3rd qtr), or just showing a pulse in general. I’m pretty sure I was the only one in my section dancing with the defense lol

But it honestly felt like there where more Dolphins fans than Jets fans.

I was setting next to the “Dolphins takeover” crowd and they managed to fill an entire ****ing section.

And the walk back to the car after the game was the worst.

All you heard was either the Dolphin’s fight song (I legit didn’t even know they have one) or the “J-e-t-s SUCK SUCK SUCK” chant for 20 straight minutes since the escalator was crowded.

Hope this isn’t the norm for home games. I’m planning to go to the Vikings game next month with my dad.

Back
Top Bottom