Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018

Is it worth printing out tickets or does the app usually work fine?

Feels very strange to have the jets app on my phone

Dont bother printing them out. The Jets and Giants have gone to digital tickets only this year. No paper tickets accepted. I, unfortunately have to have the horrid Jets app on my phone until after the game. Got my tickets for free through my Athletic association at work, and since they are season tickets, they could only transfer to me if I registered for the app .

I go every year. Free tickets (Section 206) and parking pass. I live in NJ and mom is a Jets fan so it is a tradition now. She is friends with Jetman, and we always go to his tailgate. Gotta say, the people are all really cool. I am never the only one in Dolphins gear at the tailgate. Unlimited food, beer and shots for whatever you wish to donate. Mom will be in the Darnold t shirt I bought her for Xmas and I'll be in my Jones shirt. Too hot for my Parker jersey, although I'm stoked he is back this week. He has a lot to prove...

Last year's performance was bad, and I left really angry. Gotta get the win this year!!!

Hey UK you could find a great deal on a real one if you knew somebody and had time. I got a terrific leather jacket in the garment district that a friend of a friend of mine sold me for cash at the back door of the warehouse. $100 cash for a $400 jacket that I still wear.
Of course you don't have much time so do what you can but one of our NY guys might be able to hook you up with a deal.
Back in the day when living there, I used to buy my suits on Saturday mornings on lower 5th avenue from manufacturers who mostly sold to upscale department stores... and had a tailor right there somewhere around 18th street. It was funny seeing a whole bunch of men with walking up and down the avenue with suit bags slung over their shoulders. I've also bought leather jackets and coats and London Fog raincoats at ridiculously low prices

If you like golf you should visit the NYC golf club at Chelsea piers. They have a 4 story driving range right on the Hudson, it’s really awesome.

Or drive about 30 minutes north and play bethpage black ;) (if you have a buddy that's a NY resident)

It's linked to ticketmaster
Dolphins do that now for a few years. It works well.
Since all the tickets incl season tickets are handled through ticketmaster anyways you should be fine.

The one thing I always suggest is to pull the ticket up before you go to the stadium and make a screen shot. You could hit a dead spot or a lot of people accessing the app at the same time and you could be running into trouble loading your ticket. Just use the screen shot. I pretty much do it for every game.

Dolphins do that now for a few years. It works well.
Since all the tickets incl season tickets are handled through ticketmaster anyways you should be fine.

The one thing I always suggest is to pull the ticket up before you go to the stadium and make a screen shot. You could hit a dead spot or a lot of people accessing the app at the same time and you could be running into trouble loading your ticket. Just use the screen shot. I pretty much do it for every game.

Cheers, good tip. I also sent it to my Google pay wallet that I use for card payments via my phone so I can access it without using the app at all now

Though slightly annoyingly my friends ticket is also on my phone, but I'm sure we can make that wrk

Cheers, good tip. I also sent it to my Google pay wallet that I use for card payments via my phone so I can access it without using the app at all now

Though slightly annoyingly my friends ticket is also on my phone, but I'm sure we can make that wrk

Screenshot his ticket and then send him the screenshot

My son's ticket is also on my app. I do a screen shot and text him the pic.

My son's ticket is also on my app. I do a screen shot and text him the pic.

I'll be sure to do this just in case. Kinda surprised it's fully digital already, United moved away from tickets a few years ago but you atleast have the option of using a plastic card if you want... Phone batteries die lol

If anyone figures out who am I at the game (I have an aisle seat) or the tailgate, feel free to say hi! Will be wearing a throwback Tannehill Jersey... And glasses if the takeover seats are as far away from the field as I suspect they are

I'll be sure to do this just in case. Kinda surprised it's fully digital already, United moved away from tickets a few years ago but you atleast have the option of using a plastic card if you want... Phone batteries die lol

If anyone figures out who am I at the game (I have an aisle seat) or the tailgate, feel free to say hi! Will be wearing a throwback Tannehill Jersey... And glasses if the takeover seats are as far away from the field as I suspect they are
The Dolphins started using the plastic cards (no more tickets) about 4 or 5 years ago. A year later they had the transition (card and app) and since about 2 years it is only app.
This year they send also tickets again with the season ticket holder package. Not sure why though. I am using the app only.

Back
Top Bottom