Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018

You guys are Awesome! I think I've finally convinced the wife that we need to go up there one year (we live 15 minutes from Joe Robbie) ..she saw the video you guys put out last season and she said it looks like a better atmosphere than our home games haha

The sad part Is, she's 100% correct.

You guys are Awesome! I think I've finally convinced the wife that we need to go up there one year (we live 15 minutes from Joe Robbie) ..she saw the video you guys put out last season and she said it looks like a better atmosphere than our home games haha

The sad part Is, she's 100% correct.
When have you been last to a home game?

Happy to help should you need suggestions on things to do. Plenty of options, so I'm sure you'll be fine just wandering around. Best time of year IMO to visit NYC.

This is an absurdly specific question - but do you happen to know anywhere where (in an accessible location) I would buy a designer handbag in a half sensibly priced store? My mums sister brought home a bunch of them from her last trip to New York (they cost a lot more here for some reason) and she was very jealous. I am under very strict orders to bring a specific one home with me if I find a store. Il buy one if I stumble into somewhere that sells them, but im not running around New York looking for a handbag shop lol

This is an absurdly specific question - but do you happen to know anywhere where (in an accessible location) I would buy a designer handbag in a half sensibly priced store? My mums sister brought home a bunch of them from her last trip to New York (they cost a lot more here for some reason) and she was very jealous. I am under very strict orders to bring a specific one home with me if I find a store. Il buy one if I stumble into somewhere that sells them, but im not running around New York looking for a handbag shop lol

Well the real question is are you trying to get a legit one or a knockoff? Or will they even know the difference??

legit ....and yes lol I did suggest a knockoff (or several) but apparently that was a non starter
Brother, you have a better chance of seeing a one-legged unicorn dancing down 42nd street than you do of finding a non-knockoff, reasonably priced designer ANYTHING in NYC lol.

Brother, you have a better chance of seeing a one-legged unicorn dancing down 42nd street than you do of finding a non-knockoff, reasonably priced designer ANYTHING in NYC lol.

meh I don't mean reasonably priced as in cheap, I mean reasonably price as in selling it for RRP rather than 20% above RRP like some of the posher London shops would

meh I don't mean reasonably priced as in cheap, I mean reasonably price as in selling it for RRP rather than 20% above RRP like some of the posher London shops would
Ah gotcha. You may have some luck with that. Try Macy’s in Herald Square, they probably have what you’re looking for.

legit ....and yes lol I did suggest a knockoff (or several) but apparently that was a non starter

Yeah i will understand the obsession with designer handbags... Like yeah Tiffany sure that handbag costs 400$ but your broke ass only carries 20$ in it lol

For your mother... Right...

Back
Top Bottom