Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Metlife Takeover- 9/16/2018

*goes into Chinatown*

"Wow these designer handbags are so inexpensive! Amazing! How do they do it?"

Thursday night football is tonight that means week 2 is upon us .This game will be here in a flash, the weather will be identical to what is in this video. It's the only AFC east team stadium I haven't been to and it's the closest of the 3 ..........Go figure.

legit ....and yes lol I did suggest a knockoff (or several) but apparently that was a non starter

Hey UK you could find a great deal on a real one if you knew somebody and had time. I got a terrific leather jacket in the garment district that a friend of a friend of mine sold me for cash at the back door of the warehouse. $100 cash for a $400 jacket that I still wear.
Of course you don't have much time so do what you can but one of our NY guys might be able to hook you up with a deal.

Hey UK you could find a great deal on a real one if you knew somebody and had time. I got a terrific leather jacket in the garment district that a friend of a friend of mine sold me for cash at the back door of the warehouse. $100 cash for a $400 jacket that I still wear.
Of course you don't have much time so do what you can but one of our NY guys might be able to hook you up with a deal.

So, basically, you knew a guy who knew a guy. Am I getting this right?:chuckle:

This is an absurdly specific question - but do you happen to know anywhere where (in an accessible location) I would buy a designer handbag in a half sensibly priced store? My mums sister brought home a bunch of them from her last trip to New York (they cost a lot more here for some reason) and she was very jealous. I am under very strict orders to bring a specific one home with me if I find a store. Il buy one if I stumble into somewhere that sells them, but im not running around New York looking for a handbag shop lol
Try looking at Rudy's . They also have awesome beltless trench coats.

399e07c40a3161817697559447914865--seinfeld-raincoat.jpg

You guys are Awesome! I think I've finally convinced the wife that we need to go up there one year (we live 15 minutes from Joe Robbie) ..she saw the video you guys put out last season and she said it looks like a better atmosphere than our home games haha

The sad part Is, she's 100% correct.

My wife and I were down for the 49ers game a couple years ago. We thought it was great! My first time going to a game in Miami (We live in Maryland). She had a blast, and was given high fives to people within the two rows in front and in back of us every time the fins had a good play. She couldn't stop talking about it afterwards.... and she's a Redskins fan!

Is it worth printing out tickets or does the app usually work fine?

Feels very strange to have the jets app on my phone

Is it worth printing out tickets or does the app usually work fine?

Feels very strange to have the jets app on my phone
Jets app? Where do you get your tickets i have mine digitally on ticket master

My wife and I were down for the 49ers game a couple years ago. We thought it was great! My first time going to a game in Miami (We live in Maryland). She had a blast, and was given high fives to people within the two rows in front and in back of us every time the fins had a good play. She couldn't stop talking about it afterwards.... and she's a Redskins fan!
Oh yea don't get me wrong, it's really nice down here especially when you're not seated around ignorant people who complain about everything. But not as nice at that video of the tailgate was!

Back
Top Bottom