***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any idea how the process works within the organization? Ross is the owner. He has nothing to do with what's happening here. You think them quintupling the highest paid coordinator's salary to say $2mm (guessing though the highest paid coordinator previously was $400K - McDaniels) isn't inside of their purview? it's a multi billion dollar company. They aren't calling up ross for approval for anything south of an unbudgeted $10 million from my experience dealing with big money people.
I don’t know the process. I’m merely suggesting his leadership is poor - and that permeates how the org is run

I would slam the door on him if I were the dolphins. Sounds to me like he gave them the “yeah those would be the terms IF I were to decide to come to Miami, but let me flirt with everyone else before I decide that”. It’s clear that coaching the dolphins isn’t a no brainer for him . That leaves a bad taste for me after they’re offering to make him the highest paid coordinaor. I’d rather them hire someone who is really excited to be a part of what they have going. That’s part of what makes McDaniel good, is his excitement to be here - despite his little HC experience, and I think we should match that with the assistants.
I’d get over it if he signed.

LMAO. I thought he was Italian also but I can't find anywhere that says he is and according to a sir name search "Fangio" is mainly Spanish.
The pizza is really good in Argentina. A lot of cheese / not much sauce. But for some reason it works - especially w beer

He is the grandson of the brother of Juan Manuel Fangio, the Argentinian Formula One driver who is one of the greatest drivers ever.
Reference Wikipedia

Those minds are feeble and regularly get played. Those minds thought we had Harbaugh. Those minds thought we had Brady. Those minds hired Philbin and Gase. Those minds thought we could tamper and tank and then fire the guy who knew everything and not get caught. Nobody sane should trust those minds with anything. There are two ways the franchise come out of this not looking like complete clowns: 1. Close the deal with Fangio with ink on paper and an announcement or 2. Hire Desai now before Fangio has an interview elsewhere or rumors of Fangio agreeing with someone else start leaking to give the franchise plausibility in saying we didn’t get left at the altar by Fangio.

Based on the last 20 years of Dolphins history, what I believe will happen is Desai will sign elsewhere while we’re waiting for the Fangio drama to play out, Fangio will sign with SF or Denver, and we will be stuck promoting Campanile, who was part of coaching a defense bad enough to get the coordinator fired in the first place, Campanile will have zero faith from anybody, and he’ll be fired in a year or two.
Exactly this. Every. Single. Word.

The pizza is really good in Argentina. A lot of cheese / not much sauce. But for some reason it works - especially w beer
Because it's traditional to not have much sauce, usually even hand crushed plumb or roma tomatoes lightly sugared w/ fresh basil and mozz is the root of most old school pizzas. Of course this is highly debated also because all things pizza seem to be more debated than where Fangio is going to sign! 🤣

So some inside info (he’s been right and hes been wrong) so take it for what it’s worth. My life long best friend is a NFL assistant (not for Miami)

Fangio was deciding between 49ers and Miami tonight. He picked the Dolphins.
And you believe your best friend? If Fangio picked the Dolphins last night then it would be announced in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom