Miami awarded three compensatory picks. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami awarded three compensatory picks.

So what are we looking at?

1(23)
2(54)
3(97)
5(180)
5(186)

?

Adam BeasleyVerified account‏@AdamHBeasley 32m32 minutes ago
Dolphins will pick once in the first round (22nd overall), once in the 2nd, once in the third, three times in the fifth and once in the 6th.

I can defiantly see an attempt made to trade two five's to get into the 4th IMO.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Mike GarafoloVerified account‏@MikeGarafolo 34m34 minutes ago
Two highest comp picks went to Miami and Carolina, both of whom removed a tag from a guy who then signed elsewhere.

Adam BeasleyVerified account‏@AdamHBeasley 32m32 minutes ago
Dolphins will pick once in the first round (22nd overall), once in the 2nd, once in the third, three times in the fifth and once in the 6th.

I can defiantly see an attempt made to trade two five's to get into the 4th IMO.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Mike GarafoloVerified account‏@MikeGarafolo 34m34 minutes ago
Two highest comp picks went to Miami and Carolina, both of whom removed a tag from a guy who then signed elsewhere.

Trading two 5th rounders for a 4th is a no brainer.

In before Tannebaum trades all three of these to Cleveland for a 4th and a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos.

That or maybe to move up in the 3rd?

Might want to move up in the 2nd. If we don't take a LB at 22 we are gonna have to if we want a good LB. LB is top heavy. DB on the other hand you can wait and get a good nickel corner

we have a good record on 5th round picks.....Lippett & Ajayi...

at least we have 7 picks I still haven't heard about the Miami trade to Albert if its for sure a 2018 7th round pick?

at least we have 7 picks I still haven't heard about the Miami trade to Albert if its for sure a 2018 7th round pick?

Late round is all I heard. Probably a 6 or 7.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

That or maybe to move up in the 3rd?

Maybe do a 4th rounder/5th rounder to move into the 3rd round? No clue how the pick chart works.

Yeah bot those were very high 5th rounders not bottom of the 5th

The proposed Albert trade is for a 2018 7th rounder (not sure if conditional though).

Back
Top Bottom