Miami Dolphins Are Officially The Cleveland Browns | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Are Officially The Cleveland Browns

The Cleveland Browns are the Miami Dolphins.

The torch has been passed.

:woot:

NFL power rankings: Free agency moves

2019 usatoday early season Power rankings

Patriots #1
Chargers #2
Saints #3
KC #4
Browns #10
Redskins #31
Miami Dolphins #32

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor..._medium=recirc&utm_campaign=rail-most-popular
I've criticized a few power rankings in the past, but I can't argue with this. We're actively tanking … or if that term offends you, we're strongly prioritizing rebuilding over wins. No matter how you slice it, that's a recipe for last place in the Power Rankings. Hey, these writers have zero incentive to pick us high, and when the situation is like ours today, why wouldn't they pick us last?

Now reality is that these things rarely work out like this, but who knows.

I guess it doesn't matter if we're ranked 32 or 23 or 18........every single year ONE team wins the Super Bowl and the other 31 teams don't. I'd rather be 32 for a year or so and build the right way instead of being 16 to 18 every single year and being stuck in the middle of the pack.
Well said @Danny !

Key point is to make your garbage years count

which means leverage your draft position value

and bring home the bacon!

Look at the Jets -- #3 pick 2 years in a row.

That's the way you solve your roster talent deficiency

not bumming around in the middle pack muck like

we've been so amazingly proficient at...

It's a long way for us to get the #1 pick 2020.

But we better be in the top 3...

I think the Redskins should be ranked behind us.

How these pundits can't see that the Colts are the new emerging power in the AFC is beyond me.

Some things are just obvious.

A top class Front Office, a future elite qb and a bright future? I wish.

Key point is to make your garbage years count

which means leverage your draft position value

and bring home the bacon!

Look at the Jets -- #3 pick 2 years in a row.

That's the way you solve your roster talent deficiency

not bumming around in the middle pack muck like

we've been so amazingly proficient at...

It's a long way for us to get the #1 pick 2020.

But we better be in the top 3...
I think what some people don't get is the fact that when you draft top 3 in the first round, you also draft top 3 in every round. How many times we see the first round and a guy we like didn't get drafted.....now if you have a top 3 pick in the 2nd round you have a chance at that player but of course we're always in the middle of the round so you miss on a player with a first round talent/value. Same goes for rounds 3 and 4 so some people say drafting high in the first round doesn't guarantee anything but drafting high in every round is a good way to build a great team.

Same spot as last year, remember? We sucked last year but so did the rankings as we were closer to the middle of the pack then the 32nd ranked team.

I’m sick of the Cleveland comparisons too. They were the worst team in the league for a while. We have a ways to go to reach their status. If we get there Flores and Grier suck and will be replaced end of story.

The difference is we are basically trying (or at least not minding) to be #32 while the Browns never did.

I’ll continue to say this to nullify that Miami is the Browns now or ever. Cleveland went 4-44 the three years prior to still not finishing over .500 last year. Miami isn’t even close to have been that wretched of a team.

According to that poll Cleveland is now 10th. Why? Because they were 4-44 in three seasons, had cap space, and top picks out the wazoo.

Even if Miami is the Browns now, which they aren’t, that’s one way to get good quick assuming you actually draft well (which Cleveland hadn’t done until very recently).

We're the Browns before they turned it around. I hope we get our Mayfield, but that doesn't automatically happen for the worst team every year.

Completely wrong. Before they turned it around at 7-8-1, they were 3-13, 0-16, 1-15 (in no specific order).

Completely wrong. Before they turned it around at 7-8-1, they were 3-13, 0-16, 1-15 (in no specific order).
Right and that got them Garrett, Njoku, Peppers (who they traded sadly), Ward and Mayfield among others.

But i will repeat they made a big mistake getting Beckham and Landry. It cost them Peppers, many draft picks and alot of money. And will implode that locker room

Back
Top Bottom