Miami Dolphins’ Coach-to-be Brian Flores: ’i’m My Own… | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Coach-to-be Brian Flores: ’i’m My Own…

I'm not holding my breath. every new coach says that same B.S. Gase was all about being creative and putting guys into a position to succeed. No coach ever wants to integrate that philosophy.

I hold out hope but I'm skeptical about it. If there is one thing I'm looking for it is that we tailor put gameplans to attack out opponents week to week.
Gase wasn’t lying. He wanted to put the players who fit his system in a position to succeed.

I'm not holding my breath. every new coach says that same B.S. Gase was all about being creative and putting guys into a position to succeed. No coach ever wants to integrate that philosophy.

I hold out hope but I'm skeptical about it. If there is one thing I'm looking for it is that we tailor put gameplans to attack out opponents week to week.
Gase wasn’t lying. He wanted to put the players who fit his system in a position to succeed.

Suh was and is not the answer to what ails this team.

Not true, he was a major reason we made the playoffs in Gase's first year even with all the injuries we had, the rest of the D never helped him out in his time here like he's now finally getting in LA.

Now he's killing our cap without even playing for us when we could absolutely use him, so he certainly is ailing this team presently even without being here.

Cutting Suh made some sense since he wasn't having a great impact on an otherwise terrible defense and he was making too much, but if he's a major reason LA wins the SB I will LMFAO at all the people trying to diminish his greatness out of pure spite.

We weren't good enough for Suh football wise, happy for him now though and I doubt he'll be the last.

Last edited:
I like this guy, but he's going down on Sunday because our stupid team cut a REAL HoF talent in Suh.

Never would have let that dude go, especially after the restructures, easily could have found another Bobby McCain, etc. but not Suh.

Go Rams!
I though our defense was better before suh came to dolphins.

Nothing wrong with that. But he would be a fool not to try an implement the best things that Patriots are doing up there.

I though our defense was better before suh came to dolphins.

Well yea when Reshad was younger and we had Paul and Starks our D was solid, but in Gase's first year the truth is Suh is perhaps the ONLY reason we made the playoffs since everyone focused on him and he still produced on a terrible D.

Dudes a beast, and is showing the world that in this playoff run which is all I value.

He gets it, the playoffs is all that truly matter (cough cough Russell Wilson :wink:).

He and Grier are tied at the hip. They’ll get 4 years unless there is only minimal improvement over that period. Getting the right QB will go a long way in determining that.
it took browns 10 yr just to win 7 game in one yr. that like winning SB in cleveland. the only coach that is safe is Oakland coach. he can tank. the rest you better win. ask Arizona coach how he felt after one yr.

Well yea when Reshad was younger and we had Paul and Starks our D was solid, but in Gase's first year the truth is Suh is perhaps the ONLY reason we made the playoffs since everyone focused on him and he still produced.

Dudes a beast, and is showing the world that in this playoff run which is all I truly value.

He gets it, the playoffs is all that truly matter (cough cough Russell Wilson).

Perhaps the ONLY reason we made the playoffs?

no-more-drugs-td51qx.jpg

Well yea when Reshad was younger and we had Paul and Starks our D was solid, but in Gase's first year the truth is Suh is perhaps the ONLY reason we made the playoffs since everyone focused on him and he still produced.

Dudes a beast, and is showing the world that in this playoff run which is all I truly value, he gets it.

This is simply not true. He is a good player but didn't make so many plays that he was the ONLY reason Miami made the playoffs. One could argue the same for Ajayi and the offensive line. There is never one player responsible for ascending into the playoffs. Suh had to go due to his cost. He isn't even the best defensive player on the Rams. Good luck to him though.

Perhaps the ONLY reason we made the playoffs?

no-more-drugs-td51qx.jpg

You think we would have made the playoffs without Suh on our roster?

Yes, his acquisition was the ONLY reason we made the playoffs with that sorry broken down D, you watch that playoff game? Shouldn't have even been there, wouldn't had it not been for Suh making that great play on Kaep among many others.

Last edited:
Don't you remember getting gashed like crazy by CJ Anderson against Denver up there?
Denver was a good team that yr. did they win SB that yr. last 3 yr I have never seen defense that bad after JJohnson fix the defense in Miami. our offense have been terrible for 18 yr now.

Last edited:
This is simply not true. He is a good player but didn't make so many plays that he was the ONLY reason Miami made the playoffs. One could argue the same for Ajayi and the offensive line. There is never one player responsible for ascending into the playoffs. Suh had to go due to his cost. He isn't even the best defensive player on the Rams. Good luck to him though.

Sure whatever, just the most valuable and indispensable player on the team that year, in his first year...

Back
Top Bottom