Miami Dolphins: Corey Linsley should be their No. 1 target in free agency | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Corey Linsley should be their No. 1 target in free agency

It will be pretty money but he is def an upgrade over karass by miles. If we sign him and draft Sewell our line can easily climb to top 10. He was rated at 90 compared to 60 by karass. Only gave up a sack and few hurries.

If we sign Linsley and draft Sewell we should be a top 3 OL with the potential to be the league's best. That's all on paper though, the work needs to be done.

If we sign Linsley and draft Sewell we should be a top 3 OL with the potential to be the league's best. That's all on paper though, the work needs to be done.

Battles are won in the trenches. We need a receiver but he will be waiting for us at pick 36. At 18 I wouldnt even draft a slot receiver. We need a defensive player at that pick. But at 50 we can grab a safety too.

I've been talking about getting him for a while now. he is imo the best center in the NFL and man he'd help the young guys too. This is where we should spend the money and not on a RB. He's my number 1 target in free agency.

Look at the salaries screenshot. He isn't even top 15 paid. We will have to make him no more than 7th best paid. We payed flowers lots of money.

Don't even need to draft Sewell. With Linsley at center you could draft a RT in the 2nd round and move Hunt inside with Kindley moving to LG. That'd would be the makings of a top O-line.

I would certainly call this (targeting Linsley) an intriguing possibility...

A lot depends on the bidding war and other suitors have more cap $$$ so perhaps a low % play.

Our interior blocking was extremely inconsistent. So we move hunt to rg and we will technically have better success then shove Jackson to RT. Based on grades alone hunt and corey would be our best run blockers on the right. Sewell would be our best run blocker on left.

Battles are won in the trenches. We need a receiver but he will be waiting for us at pick 36. At 18 I wouldnt even draft a slot receiver. We need a defensive player at that pick. But at 50 we can grab a safety too.

I agree completely. That's why I really want to cross center off the needs list ASAP.

Don't even need to draft Sewell. With Linsley at center you could draft a RT in the 2nd round and move Hunt inside with Kindley moving to LG. That'd would be the makings of a top O-line.

Which sounds great and all if your trying to talk yourself into taking a WR at 3 or your planning a trade down with a considerable haul. Only one of those options, I believe, would be on the table.

I want opposing DL dreading sunday mornings. I want to have an answer for Myles Garrett or Joey Bosa.

I wanted Sewell in September and I still want him now. Regardless, I am assuming the team has other plans with that pick so I am not about to be heart broken if they don't get the guy I want. It's shaping up that a trade down is likely going to be our best move.

I agree completely. That's why I really want to cross center off the needs list ASAP.

Which sounds great and all if your trying to talk yourself into taking a WR at 3 or your planning a trade down with a considerable haul. Only one of those options, I believe, would be on the table.

I want opposing DL dreading sunday mornings. I want to have an answer for Myles Garrett or Joey Bosa.

I wanted Sewell in September and I still want him now. Regardless, I am assuming the team has other plans with that pick so I am not about to be heart broken if they don't get the guy I want. It's shaping up that a trade down is likely going to be our best move.

Unless we get two first round picks for our 3 by a bad team we won't consider trading down. Grier loves offensive linemen and him passing over Sewell would surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom