Miami Dolphins draft Andrew Luck the Official Video! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins draft Andrew Luck the Official Video!

I want Luck, so I hope we don't jinx this. I don't think there is any fan base talking about Luck more.

If we draft Andrew Luck, I am going to be so hyped for the Dolphins. Sure, we will need to build more around Luck, but man oh man.........finally the dolphins get a franchise QB

Dear football gods, I will deal with this horrid season and easily forget the 1-16 debacle and lately, 7-9 seasons if you grant my Miami Dolphins the ability to draft Andrew Luck. Thank you in advance. On the other hand, if you hand this privelage to the Colts for a second time, I will cease from enjoying the sport of football for the rest of my life, Amen.

I love that tackle he made, pure awesomeness. Maybe he can teach Burnett a thing or two.

Luck's like "I don't need no pansy *** NFL QB protection rules"

Come on.....pure awesomeness?? That is "technically" a terrible tackle. It's not like he even wrapped a single arm around the guy and drove him to the ground. He rammed in to the guy at the perfect moment. Anyone that remotely even supports our team for anything positive is beat down as a Homer, yet there are Luck homers on here that get goose bumps at the way he drinks his gatorade during the timeout.

Why do we need a QB that makes amazing open field tackles. He is a gamer, no doubt......but get off the guys jock already for doing things that we don't need our QB to do.

there's no meat in this video...put together some work of his in the red zone with how efficient he is...and some of those seam throws to the te's etc...anyways i did like the last luck pass that turned into b marsh catch...

why do I get the feeling that some how, some way, the New England Patriots will figure out a way to draft Luck and send us whoever their backup to Brady is.

Back
Top Bottom