Miami Dolphins - Get Yer Worstest Firstest Roundest Picks Here! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - Get Yer Worstest Firstest Roundest Picks Here!

Dion Jordan atleast got a sack. Noah Igbonoghene is so bad he has barely even seen the field because he cant beat anyone out. And when he is out there, he is getting Mossed on the regular. The Miami Dolphins GOAT Bust. Let me guess, this is his year.
The terribleness of this pick is magnified by the fact that Jonathan Taylor probably was the alternative pick. It was really bad, but Dion Jordan is hard to top.

K. Bokamper, AJ Duhe and specially R. Webb no Pro Bowl appearance is shocking,

I cold've bet Webb was a pro bowler, and more than once

I remember hateing J.Allen, T. Ginn and Ch. Harris picks

PS, maybe there was no Pro Bowl back in the days of Bokamper and Dohe, I don't know
Richmond Webb made the pro bowl 7 years in a row and was a 2 time first team all-pro player
You are so far off with Webb you should edit your post...Bokamper and AJ each made the pro bowl once

Ronnie Brown is a underrated worst draft pick for us when you consider the following:

I believe Gus Ferrotte was our QB at that time (say no more)

Ronnie Brown had no business being drafted that high at #2 overall. RB's that SHOULD get picked that high usually have an amazing college career IE Reggie Bush, Cmac, Zeke Elliot, Barkley. Ronnie Brown was in a committee at Auburn. And while Ronnie Brown was OK in the NFL (the wildcat years saved his career) he never came close proving his worth as the #2 overall pick. in todays NFL Ronnie Brown is a 2nd and maybe even a 3rd round pick all day. Saban was so far behind the times.

Future hall of famer Aaron Rodgers was available (yes multiple teams passed on him) but we were picking #2 for a reason and we had the worst QB situation at that time (besides 49ers who selected Alex Smith).
I was so angry when we passed on Rodgers smh

Lots of interesting opinions here.

My immediate vomit reaction to that list was 1998 because I was sold we would take Moss but traded back and ended up with Avery and Larry Shannon.

Next was 2001 as I thought Brees was the no brainer pick and we chose Fletcher.

Nonetheless there are so many worse picks than Iggy on there like, Allen, Harris, Jordan. I say that because nobody, legitimately, can judge Iggy yet. He has been terrible to this point but where he ends up nobody knows.

PS, maybe there was no Pro Bowl back in the days of Bokamper and Dohe, I don't know
All three of these guys made the Pro Bowl. Webb went to a bunch. What are you looking at?

Dude, Richmond Webb is a borderline HoFer. Try google

Here's what I remember about Sammie Smith:

Sammie was a half-decent RB who had a habit of fumbling the ball in the End Zone. He was then traded to Denver for RB Bobby Humphrey, who was later shot in the leg by his friend.
All very true. The caveat for me is that he was picked over Steve Atwater. Granted Atwater was selected 5 picks before we drafted Louis Oliver but just imagine.......

I am surely in the minority, and I do agree that IGGY has been disappointing. We could have had our stud RT, RB or middle linebacker. However, I have faith in Surtain and Madison. I want to give them more time to work with Iggy. I would like to see how he responds tomorrow and then in the pre-season game. For now, I want him returning each punt and kickoff if for no other reason than to protect Hill/Waddle. That would be worth a low first!!!

Back
Top Bottom