Miami Dolphins Josh Rosen got no help from the offense in loss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Josh Rosen got no help from the offense in loss

Fitzpatrick did make it to double digit points his first game against a better defense...............................................

I know, right? I can't believe Rosen can't throw the ball to himself and catch it, too. Elite QBs do that in their sleep.

For the most part, I forgive him for those errant throws.

He's being forced to get rid of the ball in under 2 seconds and the players on the receiving end of those throws are subpar at best. Tired of seeing dolphins QBs crumble and take sacks on every other dropback. Its refreshing in a very weird way whenever he just gets rid of the ball -great or errant throw- before the sack and doesnt take a penalty doing so.

The oline actually played surprisingly well. Relatively speaking.

You were mistakenly assuming I was incorrect.
Rosen apologized for that terrible throw and is bent out of shape about it. No need for you to sit here pretending like it wasn't any big deal for him just so you can absolve more of Rosen's performance.

Rosen apologized for that terrible throw and is bent out of shape about it. No need for you to sit here pretending like it wasn't any big deal for him just so you can absolve more of Rosen's performance.

That isn't what I said. Try again.

Negative. Thats what happens when you are late on a throw over the middle.
So it’s ok to criticize Rosen for a bad throw but when Williams and Parker drop TDs and Drake fumbles at the goal line, it’s “just one down and there’s 3 more Rosen can make up for it”? That’s quite the double standard.

I know, right? I can't believe Rosen can't throw the ball to himself and catch it, too. Elite QBs do that in their sleep.
Rosen was 18 for 39. How many drops do you actually think happened in that game?

For the most part, I forgive him for those errant throws.

He's being forced to get rid of the ball in under 2 seconds and the players on the receiving end of those throws are subpar at best. Tired of seeing dolphins QBs crumble and take sacks on every other dropback. Its refreshing in a very weird way whenever he just gets rid of the ball -great or errant throw- before the sack and doesnt take a penalty doing so.
It's also refreshing to see him exit what should be a pocket but in reality is a bum rush assault and still look downfield for the big play. This is something 17 didn't do enough of imo. I am not sure he can be completely evaluated with this line. In regards to the arrant throws...I too may forgive a bit as I think he's trying his best to make ch salad out of ch ****.

Back
Top Bottom