Miami Dolphins Josh Rosen got no help from the offense in loss | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Josh Rosen got no help from the offense in loss

So it’s ok to criticize Rosen for a bad throw but when Williams and Parker drop TDs and Drake fumbles at the goal line, it’s “just one down and there’s 3 more Rosen can make up for it”? That’s quite the double standard.
For one you get another down. The other puts a guy in the hospital.

Do I need to explain to you how they're not equivalent?

So it’s ok to criticize Rosen for a bad throw but when Williams and Parker drop TDs and Drake fumbles at the goal line, it’s “just one down and there’s 3 more Rosen can make up for it”? That’s quite the double standard.

Williams didnt drop a ball in the end zone. The DB made a good play. Not sure why people think that was a drop but I have let it go. Parker and Drake's mistakes didnt cause a concussion.

Williams didnt drop a ball in the end zone. The DB made a good play. Not sure why people think that was a drop but I have let it go. Parker and Drake's mistakes didnt cause a concussion.
Receiver had both hands on the ball and had it already hauled in before he dropped it. Since when is this not a drop?

Williams didn't secure the catch after hitting the ground. He holds that ball when hitting the ground, it's a TD.

Receiver had both hands on the ball and had it already hauled in before he dropped it. Since when is this not a drop?

The DB knocked it out of his hands. Go watch it. It was just a good play by the DB.

It’s a routine catch for an NFL wide receiver and even if the DB got his hands on the ball, Williams will be the first to tell you that he has to make that catch. We can discuss semantics all day long, that’s a TD if not for Williams not holding on to the football. And it won’t hurt admitting it was a great pass by Rosen.

Rosen was 18 for 39. How many drops do you actually think happened in that game?

At least five? But again...that wasn't the point. The point is that you stated that Fitz managed to put up 10 points against "a better defense" (which has given up 16 more points than Dallas). My response was that Rosen can't be held accountable for a drops which could have led to points...and DEFINITELY can't be held accountable for Drake's fumble inside the 5.

I understand you're picking at minutia, but there's no need for you to sit here pretending like it wasn't any big deal that those things happened, just so you can try to shoot holes anything positive any Dolphins QB ever does.

It’s a routine catch for an NFL wide receiver and even if the DB got his hands on the ball, Williams will be the first to tell you that he has to make that catch. We can discuss semantics all day long, that’s a TD if not for Williams not holding on to the football. And it won’t hurt admitting it was a great pass by Rosen.

Nah it was a good play by the DB. It was a good pass that most QBs make. Lets be real here.

Even if that's true, that's 23/39 59%. That's giving him the benefit of the doubt. Is that good enough?

1) It helps to watch the game
2) you have to consider he is playing from behind/forcing throws/running for his life most of every game. That has to count for something.

Nah it was a good play by the DB. It was a good pass that most QBs make. Lets be real here.

He’s got to make that catch. Make a play for your qb.

Not the first time he’s lost a td going to ground.

Back
Top Bottom