Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa ‘electric’ during day two of minicamp | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa ‘electric’ during day two of minicamp

Tua's reputation was as a guy who was good at self evaluation, took coaching well and worked on his weaknesses. We saw that in the Elite 11 camp. We heard Dilfer call him a "a one rep guy" for his ability to grasps concepts quickly and apply the lesson. I don't mind hearing that Tua struggles at something in camp. Every struggle is something that I expect he just became a little better at for next time. I don't have much respect for the trolls who crowed when Tua struggled in the monsoon or who think that Fitz was brought in b/c Tua lacked talent last year (vs just lacking experience). I see those trolls as very poor in their understanding of football and QB evaluation and development. I just focus on how Tua is developing and whether the organization is putting him in position to succeed or not.

The kid has obviously worked his ass off in the off-season and is prime to make a big jump Y2

for a multitude of reasons. Key point is for him to get his confidence back physically and mentally.

The most interesting point about Jeff's amazing analysis...there is no film of the practice. That was all him...based solely on his opinion off a couple IG posts.

Jeff hates Miami...

True. I know ESPN always hate Miami

ESPN headline yesterday: Tua throwing 5 interceptions

ESPN headline on Tua having a great Day 2: BLANK

I was actually thinking about this after you posted this thread. ESPN was all over Tua after his first minicamp. It was all over the "Get Up" and "NFL Live" shows. Always negative. After his day 2 performance, nothing... not even their Miami Dolphins blog writer. ESPN always wanna bring something negative about Tua so they can cover it. ESPN is like, "Uh-oh, Tua throws incomplete passes in day 2. Let talk about it for the next 10 minutes and not bring up those TDs or any other performance of his. Those incomplete passes are a cause of concerns heading to Year 2" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No one will talk about it, but Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa was impressive on Wednesday, throwing six touchdowns and ZERO interceptions at minicamp.

The Miami Dolphins took to a dry field on Wednesday afternoon (and then to the practice bubble) with all eyes on one player; quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.

blank.v75b945d2553848b8b6f41fe5e24599c0687b8472.gif

As you may have heard, Tua threw five interceptions at Tuesday’s minicamp—which was played outside in Hurricane-like conditions. This sparked overreaction, unlike anything we’ve ever seen before on Twitter.

It was the talk of the town on ESPN and NFL Network this morning. Fanbases ran wild with it. It sucked, and quite frankly, I hated to see it.

But then we heard from Tua Tagovailoa shortly after practice. He reiterated that the point of these drills is to make everyone better, not just the quarterback. (And again, the rain)

Read more:

so another way to look at it is that our defense was great on tuesday and sucked on wednesday.. lol

What’s funny is NFL.com and other outlets had quite alot to say after Tuas day 1. After yesterday? Can’t find any Tua piece.

Interesting how that works.
Noticed this. My one browser, when i open it, is all kinds of different news links. FOUR different ones appeared during the day yesterday about Tua. Never anything about him before.
Nothing today.
I hope tua sees all that and feeds off it and rams that ball up someone's a$$. (Cue @circumstances for reply)

No one will talk about it, but Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa was impressive on Wednesday, throwing six touchdowns and ZERO interceptions at minicamp.

The Miami Dolphins took to a dry field on Wednesday afternoon (and then to the practice bubble) with all eyes on one player; quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.

blank.v75b945d2553848b8b6f41fe5e24599c0687b8472.gif

As you may have heard, Tua threw five interceptions at Tuesday’s minicamp—which was played outside in Hurricane-like conditions. This sparked overreaction, unlike anything we’ve ever seen before on Twitter.

It was the talk of the town on ESPN and NFL Network this morning. Fanbases ran wild with it. It sucked, and quite frankly, I hated to see it.

But then we heard from Tua Tagovailoa shortly after practice. He reiterated that the point of these drills is to make everyone better, not just the quarterback. (And again, the rain)

Read more:

Blasphemy

Negative press draws eyes. This isn’t just something in sports. Many people point out that the news on TV is always negative without realizing that’s the intent.

The news isn’t making things up but their focus leans to the bad **** that happens every day.
Lol that the news doesn’t make anything up

Back
Top Bottom