Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason

I recall Trent Dilfer basically saying the same things people are saying about Tua now...

Then he comes out and looks like Rick Mirer.

When the ammo is live we can revisit how much work he put in and if it paid off.

If not, this was just another "fluff Tua" thread for the OG Fluffers.
And you had two choices.

1. Bypass a thread that you see as having no value, and move on.

2. Make a negative comment that has no value just for the purpose of division.

5a4297bac22f1fa0ef13d5ec1d67b366.jpg

How can people dislike this guy or root against him? Did he screw their girlfriends/wives/moms? If so that's pretty impressive given the amount of time he's dedicated to improving his game. Excellent time management.
It's not just the physical encounters.

It's the buttstuff that occurred during said encounters.

Got some posters really steamed.

Tua’ s defining moment for me was when he chased down the dude saving a sure TD after Karras blunder Tua took off over over 50 yards and tackled him it was not a shoelace job either

He could have backed out of that situation but he Has a compete level that will define his career

I am not worried about TDs and completions they will come in bunches - the dude wasn’t supposed to be on the field and he is not playing afraid

He wins games who cares about the loser stats - loser stats are for losers winning is what he does

I recall Trent Dilfer basically saying the same things people are saying about Tua now...

Then he comes out and looks like Rick Mirer.

When the ammo is live we can revisit how much work he put in and if it paid off.

If not, this was just another "fluff Tua" thread for the OG Fluffers.
Says a would be Pervshaun Watson masseuse

Says a would be Pervshaun Watson masseuse
A compliment from THEE OG Tua Fluffer himself....

Tim And Eric Stuffing Face GIF

A compliment from THEE OG Tua Fluffer himself....

Tim And Eric Stuffing Face GIF
LOL@the biggest downlow misogynist on this site.

Let's demonize all those masseuses who Pervshaun tried to force into submission because someone like Pervie can't be the scumbag he looks like.

LOL@the biggest downlow misogynist on this site.

Let's demonize all those masseuses who Pervshaun tried to force into submission because someone like Pervie can't be the scumbag he looks like.
You must be one of the masseuses who is mad that they are an OG Watson Fluffer...and did it for free.

I said it already but I’ll say it again. Tuas heart is too strong to fail. You can have all the talent in the world but if your heart and mind aren’t on it, that player will fail. On the other hand the player with less talent who out works and out prepares his opponent will always win. The scary thing is Tua has the talent to go with the heart.

It was JaMarcus Russels job as well. You telling me all your coworkers work equally as hard? Lol
No that was the point.

Posters pointing out the last few weeks this is nothing abnormal and every singe NFL player works out like this all offseason.

Back
Top Bottom