Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason

Tua's out golfing.

dcvczah694z61.jpg
Looks like his backyard

lol Vaark’s quick draw on the photoshops is the reason he’s been one of my fav posters on here for years
Its amazing how he can super impose those likenesses over a pic of you and him.

He has a skill with that. You know about the "other" stuff he's skilled at.

The thing about Tua is.......he’ll never stop improving and dedicating himself to the craft.

The thing about the 2021 offense......it’s not the 2020 offense. The cavalry has arrived.

What I have heard is that Tua has a winner's character and this shows it.
I will bet you dollars to donuts that even if he had a stellar season and everyone praised him across the board he'd still be training this hard.

How can you be negative on someone with high character and who wants to excel at his profession?

I am giving this guy a chance and hoping he will be very successful next season.

How can people dislike this guy or root against him? Did he screw their girlfriends/wives/moms? If so that's pretty impressive given the amount of time he's dedicated to improving his game. Excellent time management.
Some mistake critical evaluation with dislike and/or rooting against him.

We all want him to play like the 5th pick in the draft, we all want the team to succeed!

Some mistake critical evaluation with dislike and/or rooting against him.

We all want him to play like the 5th pick in the draft, we all want the team to succeed!
You may be critical and still want him to succeed but I'm sure there are some who are critical and want him to fail. The satisfaction of the "I TOLD YOU SO" is more important to them than Tua succeeding. Tua is not the guy they wanted the Dolphins to draft thus they hope for his failure.

Back
Top Bottom