Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason

I said it already but I’ll say it again. Tuas heart is too strong to fail. You can have all the talent in the world but if your heart and mind aren’t on it, that player will fail. On the other hand the player with less talent who out works and out prepares his opponent will always win. The scary thing is Tua has the talent to go with the heart.
I call you BS. What a BS statement,'heart is too strong to fail'.... In real world, it doesn't make sense.
Its like a poor writer writing for an afternoon soap opera.

Last edited:
Means nothing. We heard similar thing about Charles Harris couple years ago, and almost most of the high rounds in every team every year. It is just the fact.
I don't care what you do off season. Show me what you can do on the field
I disagree that it means nothing. Putting in the work matters. It's one of the tent pole principles of the Flores regime.

How can people dislike this guy or root against him? Did he screw their girlfriends/wives/moms? If so that's pretty impressive given the amount of time he's dedicated to improving his game. Excellent time management.
Nobody is rooting against him dude. He was drafted high for a reason and it's the most important position in sports. He needs to step up

I disagree that it means nothing. Putting in the work matters. It's one of the tent pole principles of the Flores regime.
julius randle of the knicks is a perfect example of putting in the work...no star wanted to go to the knicks, randle came and was not a star, he was an afterthought, going to his 3rd team by age 25...his first season was rough, but this man put in the work, he embraced the role of the leader and he improved every aspect of his game, was at the top in minutes per game this season and has carried that team and blossomed into a friggin star who looks unstoppable at times...his work ethic rubbed off on other players and the knicks will be going to the playoffs for the first time in almost 8 years

Nobody is rooting against him dude. He was drafted high for a reason and it's the most important position in sports. He needs to step up
That's also not an entirely good statement. As an individual...yes, there is much to improve on, but there are huge investments all over this team that must improve including but not limited to :
Better Running Back play
Better Line play
Better WR separation
Better catching of the football
Better play calling
Better Tua.

That's a lot of stepping up. From a lot of people.

Tua's out golfing.

dcvczah694z61.jpg

Weird he does sports other than football right handed
Interesting is probably a better word for it

I believe there are some on this sight that do activity root against him.
I don't. I hope he improve.
I just called out what it is. It is just a fluff piece from local paper to feed overly sweet candy to homers. You can copy and paste other young player names on the article. And still apply in most case.

That's also not an entirely good statement. As an individual...yes, there is much to improve on, but there are huge investments all over this team that must improve including but not limited to :
Better Running Back play
Better Line play
Better WR separation
Better catching of the football
Better play calling
Better Tua.

That's a lot of stepping up. From a lot of people.
Miami had a top defense last year, they drafted top pass rush talent in Phillips , they have awesome weapons, gaskins is electric imho. He has no excuses dude

Miami had a top defense last year, they drafted top pass rush talent in Phillips , they have awesome weapons, gaskins is electric imho. He has no excuses dude
😂😂😂. Those aren't excuses those are real. I've posted stats that weren't pro Tua they were facts about the OFFENSE. (Defense wasnt the premise but carry on).
Look them up so they don't get in the way of a narrative. I've also stated he needs to improve. So it's not fan boy drivel its true.

There's not one poster that doesn't think he needs to improve but if you watched this team, the aforementioned items were true. Gaskins? Electric? He's good. He not game changing yet. That's why LINE improvement was listed.

😂😂😂. Those aren't excuses those are real. I've posted stats that weren't pro Tua they were facts about the OFFENSE. (Defense wasnt the premise but carry on).
Look them up so they don't get in the way of a narrative. I've also stated he needs to improve. So it's not fan boy drivel its true.

There's not one poster that doesn't think he needs to improve but if you watched this team, the aforementioned items were true. Gaskins? Electric? He's good. He not game changing yet. That's why LINE improvement was listed.
Except it wasn't true with fitz...

Stop dude. Hes surrounded by top talent. He has no excuses this year

Except it wasn't true with fitz...

Stop dude. Hes surrounded by top talent. He has no excuses this year
Seems you don't know about the Dolphins if you think that. Fitz was ahead of him but also throwing to the same no separation azz WRS. Last in the NFL, the same 28th ranked line, the same bottom 3rd rbs. Dude. You need to stop. Not a dolphin fan out there who believes we were that talented on offense LAST YEAR. Try again.

Means nothing. We heard similar thing about Charles Harris couple years ago, and almost most of the high rounds in every team every year. It is just the fact.
I don't care what you do off season. Show me what you can do on the field
Its enough for a passive aggressive comment though am I right?

How can people dislike this guy or root against him? Did he screw their girlfriends/wives/moms? If so that's pretty impressive given the amount of time he's dedicated to improving his game. Excellent time management.
Some folks just want to watch the world burn...oh, and troll people.

Back
Top Bottom