Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason

This is true except Tua is not without talent. He has displayed elite level processing and accuracy before the injury, why is that not possible to return after an intensely dedicated offseason???
It is possible, though the term "elite" is undefined and nebulous at best, but my point was alluding to the statement that someone has to much "heart" to fail.

Guys with heart the size of Texas fail at the highest level all the time, do to limitations beyond their control.

I even went out of my way to say it was a general comment, and not reflective of my opinion on Tua.

LMFAO!! Paker the #1 WR whose career average is 702 yards and 4 TDs per year? Williams who for the 2nd consecutive year has only played 7 games, Grant who has 5 receiving TDs in 5 years, Hollins who averages 176 yards per year, and Bowden didn't catch a single TD his rookie year. What TOP talent do we have on this roster on offense? Jesus I hope you are just trolling.
If a player is injured and not playing, will that effect their stats lol. Doesn't take away the fact your skill players have excellent talent, WHICH YOU DIDN'T DISAGREE WITH. you said some were hurt...

So again, add waddle, fuller and more depth what excuses does tua have now???

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's so wrong, yet you admit fitz was much better...

So again I ask, because you refuse to answer, does tua have more excuses this year ? Will you keep babying him?

Hey if Josh Allen can improve after his abysmal rookie season, anything is possible! So to answer your question directly, I don’t think excuses will be necessary.

It is possible, though the term "elite" is undefined and nebulous at best, but my point was alluding to the statement that someone has to much "heart" to fail.

Guys with heart the size of Texas fail at the highest level all the time, do to limitations beyond their control.

I even went out of my way to say it was a general comment, and not reflective of my opinion on Tua.

This is true, they do fail. However, Your premise is about guys who have the heart but lack sufficient talent . Mine is that Tua does have the heart and talent. Apples and oranges.

This is true, they do fail. However, Your premise is about guys who have the heart but lack sufficient talent . Mine is that Tua does have the heart and talent. Apples and oranges.
Since you completely ignored what I said twice, in that it was a general statement, an not indicative of my thoughts on TT, I can only assume you are argueing just for the sake of argument.

You have a blind faith in Tua's talent being elite (whatever that means), and that's fine. To me, it's still an open question, but my hopes and expectations are high.

Hey if Josh Allen can improve after his abysmal rookie season, anything is possible! So to answer your question directly, I don’t think excuses will be necessary.
Did Josh Allen improve as his rookies eason went on? Did he finish strong on a high note? Funny how the more tua played the more he regressed...

I'm sure you think zay frickenJones, Charlesone leg clay and Robert foster as a rookie is = to parker, Williams and gesicki.... lmfaoo the DELUSION is strong here

Do you understand buffalo had one of the worst offensive lines in NFL history in2018

All I'm asking is for one simple answer

Does tua have excuses this year or not? Because if you want a real comparison, Herbert blew tua out of the water and Grier picking Noah igboheneighe has been a disaster.

Let the pressure begin 😎

I hope tua can keep up week 2 because Allen is going for 500+ yards

Hopefully your quarter billion dollar secondary can stop tribs in the 2nd half when the game is over...

Did Josh Allen improve as his rookies eason went on? Did he finish strong on a high note? Funny how the more tua played the more he regressed...

I'm sure you think zay frickenJones, Charlesone leg clay and Robert foster as a rookie is = to parker, Williams and gesicki.... lmfaoo the DELUSION is strong here

Do you understand buffalo had one of the worst offensive lines in NFL history in2018

Does tua have excuses this year or not? Because if you want a real comparison, Herbert blew tua out of the water and Grier picking Noah igboheneighe has been a disaster.

Let the pressure begin 😎

Hopefully your quarter billion dollar secondary can stop tribs in the 2nd half when the game is over...
c5c094f615de90e27eb707d483f015d3.jpg

Yeah, parker, Williams , Gant, Hollins Bowen and gesicki are ***. Good lord you're really delusional. Add waddle, fuller, foster, and long I guess its worse...

Even if I were to agree, why did fitz play better?
Lmao. Williams hurt? Grant - hands of stone..Hollins...Lmao. You need to just not post if you believe they were good.😂😂😂. That's some laced Gummy Bear stuff.

Lmao. Williams hurt? Grant - hands of stone..Hollins...Lmao. You need to just not post if you believe they were good.😂😂😂. That's some laced Gummy Bear stuff.
Funny how if grant was on the bills with Allen he would light it up. I'll take him lol

Laced Gummies???

I'm thinking straight up Snoopy blotter......about 6 hits.......

I disagree that it means nothing. Putting in the work matters. It's one of the tent pole principles of the Flores regime.
I am not saying putting on the work means norhing. I am saying, if you go check out social medium of young players, most of them have similar things posted.

Let the pressure begin 😎

So basically you are just another Bills' troll with nothing better to do than come to our forums to talk out of your rear.

Since you completely ignored what I said twice, in that it was a general statement, an not indicative of my thoughts on TT, I can only assume you are argueing just for the sake of argument.

You have a blind faith in Tua's talent being elite (whatever that means), and that's fine. To me, it's still an open question, but my hopes and expectations are high.

How exactly have I ignored what you said?

Back
Top Bottom