Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason

Did Josh Allen improve as his rookies eason went on? Did he finish strong on a high note? Funny how the more tua played the more he regressed...

I'm sure you think zay frickenJones, Charlesone leg clay and Robert foster as a rookie is = to parker, Williams and gesicki.... lmfaoo the DELUSION is strong here

Do you understand buffalo had one of the worst offensive lines in NFL history in2018

All I'm asking is for one simple answer

Does tua have excuses this year or not? Because if you want a real comparison, Herbert blew tua out of the water and Grier picking Noah igboheneighe has been a disaster.

Let the pressure begin 😎

I hope tua can keep up week 2 because Allen is going for 500+ yards

Hopefully your quarter billion dollar secondary can stop tribs in the 2nd half when the game is over...

Sorry I just looked at your avatar photo. Definitely a waste of my time talking with you any further. Best of luck to you.

Please don't tell me you're this stupid. If a player is injured and not playing, will that effect their stats lol. Doesn't take away the fact your skill players have excellent talent, WHICH YOU DIDN'T DISAGREE WITH. you said some were hurt...

So again, add waddle, fuller and more depth what excuses does tua have now???
Well troll it is then. The best ability is availability. I didn't post Williams stats I said he was injured for the 2nd consecutive year, Grant has played 1020 offensive snaps and has 5 receiving TDS in 5 years and played in 14 games last year which is enough to have more than 1 receiving TD for the year, Hollins played in 16 games, Bowden played in 10 games which is enough playing time to have caught more than 0 TDs. There were multiple threads last year about the lack of offensive talent we had and how this team needs to get some talent via the draft. I guess we were all wrong though according to you. I guess a random Bills fan knows better than the majority of the Dolphins fan base.

I think your confusing physical attributes with actual football talent. Actual football talent shows up on the field, outside of Pakers 2019 season none of our WR's have had a good season in years.

How exactly have I ignored what you said?
For the third time now....... I said my statement had nothing to do with Tua specifically. It was a response to saying that an individual (any individual) had too much "heart" to fail.

It takes more than that to succeed.

You then come back with but he is elite.

Maybe he will be. Maybe he won't. That is pure speculation at this point, as he hasn't shown it yet.

Sorry I just looked at your avatar photo. Definitely a waste of my time talking with you any further. Best of luck to you

Well troll it is then. The best ability is availability. I didn't post Williams stats I said he was injured for the 2nd consecutive year, Grant has played 1020 offensive snaps and has 5 receiving TDS in 5 years and played in 14 games last year which is enough to have more than 1 receiving TD for the year, Hollins played in 16 games, Bowden played in 10 games which is enough playing time to have caught more than 0 TDs. There were multiple threads last year about the lack of offensive talent we had and how this team needs to get some talent via the draft. I guess we were all wrong though according to you. I guess a random Bills fan knows better than the majority of the Dolphins fan base.

I think your confusing physical attributes with actual football talent. Actual football talent shows up on the field, outside of Pakers 2019 season none of our WR's have had a good season in years.
Funny how parker and Williams emerged with fitz..

For the third time now....... I said my statement had nothing to do with Tua specifically. It was a response to saying that an individual (any individual) had too much "heart" to fail.

It takes more than that to succeed.

You then come back with but he is elite.

Maybe he will be. Maybe he won't. That is pure speculation at this point, as he hasn't shown it yet.

For the second time. I AGREE! It takes more than heart for ANY individual to succeed. Hopefully that clears it up.

I’ll leave Tua out if this as clearly that’s when the misunderstanding happens.

We good?

Dream Combo? 😛 sorry...noticed the Marino pic straight away.
Noticed alot of that noodle arm called Mac Jones under threw Waddle alot when he was downfield and had 2yds on his DB. Tua looked better. Thats positive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210515-204612_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210515-204612_Twitter.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
Its literally a scientific fact. I guess you dont want to follow the sci

That's all well and good, but the fact remains:

28aedcdce548edc2af22018ab963d5e7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom