Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason

I didn't start the name calling or trash talk.

This is a Dolphins site guy

We allow other teams posters to post here if they stay in the Beast of the east or General NFL forum

If you go after our team or the Fin's fans here in the main Dolphins Forum you will be banned

Do not reply as this is not open for discussion

This overwhelming slobbering of Tua’s knob is so extreme that it almost makes the levelheaded fan hate Tua.

Is the little prince working hard? Is he? Aww, that’s my little itty, bitty, baby boo boo. Isn’t he a good boy? Yes he is. Yes he is.

I am ecstatic about all this news on Tua. Also, BUT ALSO, it doesn’t matter. That’s right. Because if he doesn’t win it won’t matter an iota if the kid was Rocky training through blistering snow and you know it. You won’t be hollering, “NO. BUT HE WORKS SO HARD! LETS GIVE HIM ALL THE TIME HE NEEDS TO FIGURE IT OUT.” And if you do, no one will hear you over the burning torches and polished pitchforks.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how the Bill's who went 11-5 and 13-3 have indicators of falling off? What are the specific indicators?
Almost 35 years of watching the NFL is all I need to put doubt in my mind when it comes to expectations for a team such as the Bills that is receiving so much media hype. Just about everything went the Bills way in 2020 and I believe they overachieved. IMO the Bills' defense is a middle of the pack unit and they did not do much to address it this off-season. If Josh Allen and their offense falls off at all this season then they are not going to win as many games. Of course as a Bills fan you are going to buy into the hype while believing their ascension is an absolute linear one that nothing can stop. As someone who has supposedly been following the NFL and remembers the glory days of the Bills you should know better than that. Have fun rooting for your team while hoping that they continue their rise but I suggest you lose the arrogant and trolling behavior especially on other team's fan sites.

This overwhelming slobbering of Tua’s knob is so extreme that it almost makes the levelheaded fan hate Tua.

Is the little prince working hard? Is he? Aww, that’s my little itty, bitty, baby boo boo. Isn’t he a good boy? Yes he is. Yes he is.

I am ecstatic about all this news on Tua. Also, BUT ALSO, it doesn’t matter. That’s right. Because if he doesn’t win it won’t matter an iota if the kid was Rocky training through blistering snow and you know it. You won’t be hollering, “NO. BUT HE WORKS SO HARD! LETS GIVE HIM ALL THE TIME HE NEEDS TO FIGURE IT OUT.” And if you do, no one will hear you over the burning torches and polished pitchforks.
Yea, you definitely sounded level headed 😆

Everything you said is true, with one exception.

It is a fluff piece, in that even if there were negative things happening, the interviewees would not go on record as saying them.

I don't have a problem with the article at all. It was nice to hear, even though it was assumed.

It is what it is though. There is zero possibility of anyone they talked to having an unbiased take.
The definition of a fluff piece is that it's worthless. There is value in hearing that our hoped for franchise QB is putting in the work. That even a trainer who has seen other players put in a ton of work is blown away by how much work Tua is putting in.

It's not being talked about because it's water under the bridge, but Gailey may have been sandbagging Tua with his playcalling.

I would not be surprised if Tua ends up having a top 5 fantasy QB season.

It's not being talked about because it's water under the bridge, but Gailey may have been sandbagging Tua with his playcalling.

I would not be surprised if Tua ends up having a top 5 fantasy QB season.
Gailey wasn't brought here for Tua. He was brought here to put Fitzpatrick in the best position to win games, but most of all, not to lose them...

To his credit, Tua took care of the latter...but the former...not so much, as evidenced by Gailey opening the playbook up against Buffalo and the rest is history.

He has a blank slate and weapons. It's time for him to sh*t or get off the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom