Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how the Bill's who went 11-5 and 13-3 have indicators of falling off? What are the specific indicators?
Reading all your posts on this site is making me laugh. I mean, you have a few good years and your getting off on it lol. You definitely want each person from FH to annoint Josh Allen as well. Did the Bills win the superbowl? Negative. So do your trolling somewhere else. Bet Youre one of those fans who brag one year and dissapear the next if the team regresses. Mahalo bye bye now

There should be no one who does’t appreciate the effort that he puts in or in the hoping that it results in improved play on the field ...

Right now, today ... it means an awful LOT to the near term success of this franchise ....

I have NOT been shy that I do not generally like QBs under 6’ ... period, it’s not personal just functional business.

That does NOT change the fact that by ALL accounts TUA is a tremendous young man who is working his @ss off to be whatever he is going to be ... and for ALL of our sakes, we need to hope (or believe, whatever your fancy) that he will be at least SOLID this year! 😜👍

I don’t understand anyone who doesn’t want that ....

I know I want to watch THIS franchise WIN a SB - LIVE on TV ... or better yet, see it live !

it is an oddity.

My mom was right handed (writing, throwing, etc) but batted and golfed lefty.

She was quite athletic for a woman of her day.
It happens. I’m a lefty who swings a bat/golf club right handed. Never had anyone question my left-handedness because of it.

Josh Allen power wasn’t even a good troll. I knew a great troll. Was a cowboy fan and use to troll Steeler sites. It worked cause Cowboys got 5 Super Bowls. Steeler fans got so worked up.

Bills got ****. It is impossible to troll when you never ever won. just doesn’t work .

Josh Allen power wasn’t even a good troll. I knew a great troll. Was a cowboy fan and use to troll Steeler sites. It worked cause Cowboys got 5 Super Bowls. Steeler fans got so worked up.

Bills got ****. It is impossible to troll when you never ever won. just doesn’t work .
You mean 4 straight Sb appearances not enuf lol

I recall Trent Dilfer basically saying the same things people are saying about Tua now...

Then he comes out and looks like Rick Mirer.

When the ammo is live we can revisit how much work he put in and if it paid off.

If not, this was just another "fluff Tua" thread for the OG Fluffers.
giphy.gif

what a horrible take smh

anyways, I'm very very excited about this upcoming season and I think Tua is going to ball out as well (kudos to the front office for drafting Waddle) GO FINS!

Back
Top Bottom