Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason

You'll no doubt calm down when you reach puberty
I was at the 1990 divisional game, I was 17... just past puberty. A glorious time. Kinda like now... funny how history repeats itself

I was at the 1990 divisional game, I was 17... just past puberty. A glorious time. Kinda like now... funny how history repeats itself
When you give it up for Josh, just tell him you like it "Wide Right"

1621110031945.png

@13marino13.. can we change this troll's AV por favor?

Its hype we went 11-5 and 13-3...? Lol
Last year is over and done with. Now many are picking the Bills as the favorite in the AFC or right up there with the Chiefs. That is the hype they will have to live up to. When they fall short of those expectations all of you, who felt the need to incessantly troll other team's fan message boards, are going to have some explaining to do. More than likely you guys will sleek away back into the darkness from which you came.

wtf is that? I must be on the wrong site

Reality is that while we would all like to imagine that the players on the team we root for are putting in a ton of extra work, the fact is that they don't all do that. And while it is his job, people put in different levels of effort regardless of the job. I am good at my job, but there are certainly others who work harder than me. I work hard, but I tend to go home and not think about the job much while others put in a ton of after hours, unpaid work.

Hearing that Tua is putting in the extra work is a real positive. It's not a surprise b/c he's always had that reputation, but it's still nice to hear. Those acting like it's just a fluff piece are naive as to what really happens on NFL teams. Almost all NFL players work hard. They are in the top 1% of their profession and few get there without a ton of hard work at least relative to 99% of the population. But even amongst those hard workers there are some who work harder. Certainly a guy like Brady would not have achieved what he has without out-working so many of his hard working contemporaries. So hearing that Tua may be living up to that reputation as a guy who might have that Brady-like level of determination is a very good thing and something that should make all Dolphin fans happy. Saying that any Dolphin fan who is happy to hear this is a fluffer is both juvenile and insulting.
Well said. And true because in the NFL, and in this day and age for everything, it is so highly competitive. No one is guaranteed their job, and there will always be someone better than you. No one is irreplaceable.

Last year is over and done with. Now many are picking the Bills as the favorite in the AFC or right up there with the Chiefs. That is the hype they will have to live up to. When they fall short of those expectations all of you, who felt the need to incessantly troll other team's fan message boards, are going to have some explaining to do. More than likely you guys will sleek away back into the darkness from which you came.
And what reasonable indicators exist that would point to some downfall outside of crazy injuries?

Its fun. No big deal.
Blame levy for not running it more vs a fricken 2 man line and dime defense. It was a joke buffalo lost vs ny. It was also ridiculous the 2nd sb wasn't closer. Touche on tht Bill's era. I dont know what to tell you. Hall of fame's, pro bowlers everywhere and nothing. They choked is all can really say. Funny thing us from 90-93 buffalo was 14-2 vs the NFC including beating the giants in 90, 49wrs in 92 and Dallas in 93

Very bizarre

Is that a problem?

Yes it is

This is a Fins forum brother and if your intent is just to bash our team and troll you are not welcome in the main forum

On the other hand you can talk about your team in the beast of the East forum all you want

Name calling others will get your posts deleted so knock that off

And what reasonable indicators exist that would point to some downfall outside of crazy injuries?
Happens quite often in the NFL. Teams overachieve one year only to disappoint the next. Allen and Diggs set the bar sky high last season can they replicate that again in 2021? There are many things that could go wrong for a team with expectations at the extreme level those for the Bills have been set right now. Either way IMO it is beyond lame for someone to go to another team's fan forum with the sole purpose of trolling.

Last edited:
Means nothing. We heard similar thing about Charles Harris couple years ago, and almost most of the high rounds in every team every year. It is just the fact.
I don't care what you do off season. Show me what you can do on the field
Unfortunately this is correct.
I love hearing that he is working hard. Should help him and should inspire others. Shows leadership. Arrive early, leave late.
But it also has to lead to results in the W column.

Happens quite often in the NFL. Teams overachieve one year only to disappoint the next. Allen and Diggs set the bar sky high last season can they replicate that again in 2021? There are many things that could go wrong for a team with expectations at the extreme level those for the Bills have been set right now. Either way IMO it is beyond lame for someone to go to another team's fan forum with the sole purpose of trolling.
I'm still waiting for you to tell me how the Bill's who went 11-5 and 13-3 have indicators of falling off? What are the specific indicators?

Back
Top Bottom