Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason

Does "horrible take" equate to "I disagree", or can you defend that position?
Oh I'll definitely defend my position here (sorry if I came across a little rude there, didn't mean anything by it just wanted to use that Trey Parker / Matt Stone BASEketball gif:chuckle:(

Also let me be clear here, I am in no way a big time homer either. I just see so much potential in Tua. He didn't even get to have a proper training camp or pre season. I thought he did quite well his rookie year (all things considered) He now has some more weapons added so that should also help him a TON next season too.

Oh and I have no clue why the hell you would compare Tua to freaking Rick Mirer??? That made absolutely no sense.

Look, I get that you are s bit skeptical about the Miami Dolphins (we haven't won a playoff game in forever after all and have had a lot of mediocre / bad seasons over the years) however, I think we are headed in the right direction as of now. Coach Flores literally just turned 40 years old this year (he;s only going to get better imo), no more Chan Gailey calling outdated offensive play calling (very excited to see what our new co- offensive coordinators can do to help Tua get even better)
GO FINS!

downlow? There isn't anything downlow about it
giphy.gif
...is what attention whores who get ignored at the bar say to get attention. :shoo::shoo::shoo::shoo::shoo:

Oh I'll definitely defend my position here (sorry if I came across a little rude there, didn't mean anything by it just wanted to use that Trey Parker / Matt Stone BASEketball gif:chuckle:(

Also let me be clear here, I am in no way a big time homer either. I just see so much potential in Tua. He didn't even get to have a proper training camp or pre season. I thought he did quite well his rookie year (all things considered) He now has some more weapons added so that should also help him a TON next season too.

Oh and I have no clue why the hell you would compare Tua to freaking Rick Mirer??? That made absolutely no sense.

Look, I get that you are s bit skeptical about the Miami Dolphins (we haven't won a playoff game in forever after all and have had a lot of mediocre / bad seasons over the years) however, I think we are headed in the right direction as of now. Coach Flores literally just turned 40 years old this year (he;s only going to get better imo), no more Chan Gailey calling outdated offensive play calling (very excited to see what our new co- offensive coordinators can do to help Tua get even better)
GO FINS!
Tua has potential. I was happy we drafted him instead of Herbert...thankful we didn't trade up to get him. I supported him in his first few games when there were people coming down on him from day 1. I became disillusioned with him when I saw that he couldn't lead a team anywhere...he wasn't the same QB we drafted out of Bama. I don't think he is now either...but this season is the time to prove me wrong.

Rick Mirer...#2 overall pick, may have had slightly worse numbers and a worse record due to a pedestrian offense and their defense being bad. The movie is basically the same.

I respectfully, and emphatically disagree.

Like ALL young QBs, he needs to be better at reads, both pre and post.

He needs to have a better "command" of the offense, knowing all routes on every play, including reading DB leverages to determine receiver options, without hesitation.

He needs to not stare down his recievers, and "move" safeties with his eyes.

He needs to improve at knowing when to hold it, and knowing when to fold it.

That's just a few things off the top of my head that any elite QB needs to do at a high level.

Do you disagree?
And Tua knows it that is most imp

Just a friendly reminder if you have an issue with someone please report the post and do not forget that we have a block feature

Random quesstion and i'm being serious. Are allowed to send such member a very thoughtful PM? Is that okay?

:munch:

You may be critical and still want him to succeed but I'm sure there are some who are critical and want him to fail. The satisfaction of the "I TOLD YOU SO" is more important to them than Tua succeeding. Tua is not the guy they wanted the Dolphins to draft thus they hope for his failure.
He’s not the guy I wanted, I wanted the guy who broke the rookie records, was rookie of the year....and has an elite arm and physical skills.

But he’s here now, and I have to hope I was wrong somehow...so that my team doesn’t continue this pathetic 20 year run of failure.

I am hoping he succeeds!

He doesn't need to get better. Tua has to become a physical match for the league. If that happens then everything else falls into place.

Serious question, How is that supposed to happen exactly? Doesn’t “physical match” mean he’s supposed to get taller, faster, and a stronger arm?

This my goal for Tua 2021. They got him rank 26 as qb. He need drop down into 18 or 19 spot at end of yr..2022 he need be at leased top 15 and than last yr.maybe 10 thru 15.. options yr. Top10.anything above 15 go find new qb. 2023

Back
Top Bottom