Miami Dolphins rumored to be working on a trade with the Redskins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins rumored to be working on a trade with the Redskins

The player to move up for is Chase Young. The automatic assumption that we would be moving up to #2 for Tua may be off base considering that he doesn't get his full medical until the NFL Combine (weeks away). Why would we be giving up high Draft picks to make certain we draft Tua, when nobody has the full detailed medical? Probably just speculation.

Chase Young is a little overrated. He’s not going to be the beast he was in OSU system if he’s placed in Miami’s system. Good to take at #5 if he’s there but not worth trading up 3 spots for

The player to move up for is Chase Young. The automatic assumption that we would be moving up to #2 for Tua may be off base considering that he doesn't get his full medical until the NFL Combine (weeks away). Why would we be giving up high Draft picks to make certain we draft Tua, when nobody has the full detailed medical? Probably just speculation.
If we burned tons of draft capital to go to 2 and get Chase Young it would have to be the most insane thing in the history of modern Miami football...

It would appear that they are targeting Young if they are really trying to move up to 2. They don’t need to move up to 2 to get Tua because they could go to 3 or possibly stay at 5 and draft Tua. I don’t know how valid this trade rumor is but since Flores is a defensive coach it would not surprise me if he wants to move to 2 to pick Young.

It would appear that they are targeting Young if they are really trying to move up to 2. They don’t need to move up to 2 to get Tua because they could go to 3 or possibly stay at 5 and draft Tua. I don’t know how valid this trade rumor is but since Flores is a defensive coach it would not surprise me if he wants to move to 2 to pick Young.

"They don't beed to move up to 2 to get Tua"
Really? Where is that written?

Idk, does not make sense to me. Trading upto 2nd the value would be to pick chase young. Plus we got these picks by trading away players so trading up would just look bad, trading a player and multiple picks away for 1 player sounds like a bad idea to me.

I would be more than happy to pick Tua at 5.

Last edited:
"They don't beed to move up to 2 to get Tua"
Really? Where is that written?
[/QUOTE
Actually I wrote it and I think it would be absolutely insane for the Dolphins to give up draft resources to move up to draft an injury prone QB. Personally I would rather they build the OL and defense this off season and just go with Rosen and Fitzpatrick next season.

If they draft Tua at 5 and not have to trade up I would not be upset. Yet I just don’t see Tua having a long career in the NFL so I wouldn’t want to see them give up additional picks just to move up and draft him. If they want to move up to 2 so they can then move up to 1 to pick Burrow, I think that would be a great move. Because I believe Burrow is by far the best QB in the draft. I just don’t think the Bengals are going to trade their pick.

Back
Top Bottom