Miami Dolphins rumored to be working on a trade with the Redskins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins rumored to be working on a trade with the Redskins

That's insane. I was just thinking that #2 can't be that much cheaper so screw it.

Giving up a draft like that...
#2 is MUCH cheaper at 2600 points. So that's incredibly more doable IF they want to do it. Keep in mind how much of a big swinger Snyder is though. The guy lives for trying to go yard. But, I think they have their QB and as another poster said, they can't afford to have 4 1st round players on the DL so, maybe they will move back. If they wanted to, we could just give up the #18 pick to get there or bundle #26 with #70 in the third round which I would prefer. At that point you have secured the right to get Tua or Burrow whoever the Bengals don't take.

Source is trash but new day same damn message

move to 2

after tomorrow **** gets real

Last edited:
Once upon a time we traded 12 and 42 for the 3rd. If I can get that type of value I'm all in. Say 26 and 56 for the 12th.

Chargers and Panthers seem like the biggest threats. Maybe Raiders and Colts.

If we deal 5 and 18 for the 2nd all those other teams would be looking at 1's, 2's, and maybe 3's spread over a couple of years. That is a lot to give up. If I am the Chargers I'd stay pat and settle for Herbert. You have Eason, Love, and Fromm plus some FA QB's. Add in the hip injury and I'm not so sure teams will give up that much draft capitol for Tua.

If we draft Tua at 5, have to IR him for a year, and he turns out to be unable to play.....we can survive that and nobody has to be fired (even if he costs a 5 and 18). If those other teams give up a 1st and a 2nd this year and next (could take more), and Tua never plays a down, I think heads roll.

What's tomorrow?

medical recheck and you can bet stuff will be leaking about it.

if he’s green lighted for football rehab activities things gonna take off.

although I did see him favoring that hip in his walk a little bit on that dan Patrick video. That’s something that obviously has to alleviate itself. First time I’ve seen him favor it.

medical recheck and you can bet stuff will be leaking about it.

if he’s green lighted for football rehab activities things gonna take off.

although I did see him favoring that hip in his walk a little bit on that dan Patrick video. That’s something that obviously has to alleviate itself. First time I’ve seen him favor it.
Not surprising at all. Going to hurt for awhile. I figured all the walking around earlier that it had to hurt like **** and he was just hiding it.

I'll put this out there FWIW. If the injury is serious enough you can't imagine the impact of cold/rainy weather. I was quite taken aback by it so I question what the weather conditions were during the interview. The professionals tell me it is about barometric pressure.

Still, if I was Tua, I would not want to play for a team in a cold/damp/low pressure location. I doubt he knows that now as I didn't.

If I’m the Redskins, knowing that the Lions have a coach and GM who are both on the hottest of hot seats and a glaring need for a pass rusher who can make a difference, I’m floating this out there now to see if they would be the team to take the bait and move up a spot. Then the Skins can turn around and offer another trade back to whichever team falls in love with Tua the hardest. Chase Young is phenomenal but they have high picks and money invested in that d line already and they need a franchise tackle among many other pieces. To me it looks like they’re putting themselves in a position to get Thomas (or highest rated LT on the board) and have some extra high picks to play with.

We aren't trading up for anyone besides a QB. I wouldn't be surprised if the rumor is true, but that doesn't mean anything is imminent or will even happen for that matter. Working on trades for draft day is commonplace this time of year. The groundwork for draft day trades gets laid out earlier in the offseason as teams work on trades that are contingent on things happening, such as a player falling to a certain pick. We might just be testing the waters to see what it would take to move up to 2.

Great trade up to 2 for chase young then grab Tua at 5, my god a man can dream right?

Great trade up to 2 for chase young then grab Tua at 5, my god a man can dream right?

Wouldn't you have traded the 5th pick to move up to 2? Im your scenerio/dream how might you end up with both picks? I don't even know if you offered 18, 26 and both 2021 1st round picks if that would get you the 2nd pick.

Back
Top Bottom