Miami Dolphins should sign punter Matt Araiza so he can kick it to the Bills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins should sign punter Matt Araiza so he can kick it to the Bills

I haven't really followed the case.

Why was she called a liar
? What was proven to be a lie?

The gang rape. She was begging guys to have sex with her. She proclaimed any guy who didn't bang her was a homosexual.

Apparently she hooked up with Araiza earlier in the night, which was in plain sight of witnesses around the side of the house the party was at. She also lied about her age telling everyone she was 18. Which she did at a party a few days earlier when similar situations came up.

My guess is she found out after the party who Araiza was and made him the target. She probably also sobered up and was embarrassed by her actions.

I understand completely why girls aren't charged in these types of situations for the greater good of actual victims being scared to come forward.

But man you just want to see false accusers pay for their accusations but you need to be 110% positive to do so and thats nearly impossible.

The gang rape. She was begging guys to have sex with her. She proclaimed any guy who didn't bang her was a homosexual.

Apparently she hooked up with Araiza earlier in the night, which was in plain sight of witnesses around the side of the house the party was at. She also lied about her age telling everyone she was 18. Which she did at a party a few days earlier when similar situations came up.

My guess is she found out after the party who Araiza was and made him the target. She probably also sobered up and was embarrassed by her actions.

I understand completely why girls aren't charged in these types of situations for the greater good of actual victims being scared to come forward.

But man you just want to see false accusers pay for their accusations but you need to be 110% positive to do so and thats nearly impossible.

Thanks for the info.

Good information, but it doesn't cover the responsibility for those injuries and the situation that existed when the hit occurred.

These are the kinds of things I would like to know before blaming it all on TUA.
Yes, the list is only an accounting of Tua’s college/pro injuries, not a judgement of his responsibility or durability.

The only fact is he’s had eleven injuries in five years.

Last edited:
For me, the difference with him and Watson is the amount of accusations and cases. He had one with video evidence that he wasn't there. Watson has 20 plus with proof that he was actually with those women

Thanks for the info.

Again, just what I read.

Hard not to form a strong opinion based off these details but you always have to be mindful of the fact that something could've happen.

I am a big fan of justice though so you always want to see that served. Sometimes it just doesn't work out that way.

One thing is for certain, this girl has one terrible parent. Maybe two but definitely one. I'm guessing her dad wasn't around.

I found this and thought you might find it "enlightening".

"Last December, former Buffalo Bills punter Matt Araiza had his name cleared in a rape case by prosecutors in San Diego. Now, details are emerging as to why Araiza didn't face criminal charges.

Originally accused of being part of a gang rape of an allegedly intoxicated 17-year-old girl in October 2021, a meeting between Araiza's attorneys, the accuser and a district attorney in San Diego led to the charges being dropped.

Documents of that meeting reveal that Araiza could not have led the girl into the reported gang rape because he had left the house party an hour prior to when the attack reportedly occurred.

"He wasn’t even at the party anymore,” deputy district attorney Trisha Amador explained to the girl and her attorneys.
"All I know is that at that point, suspect Araiza is gone from the party.”

During the meeting, prosecutors also said they couldn't determine if the alleged rape was instead merely consensual sex between the accuser and multiple men.

“In looking at the videos on the sex tape, I absolutely cannot prove any forceable sexual assault based upon what happened,” Amador said."

Based on this information, it is clear to me the Araiza was not involved in any way to what happened to the complainant.

What is even more concerning is the real possibility that rape, as opposed to "wild sex", is no longer on the table.

Since the complainant was in the meeting with the DA and the accused and all the lawyers involved when the charges against Araiza were dismissed, I suspect there was an agreement made that Araiza would not counter-sue the complainant for damages from her accusation.
I have never stated he is guilty of anything. I have also admitted that he has no criminal charges against him at this time.

Yet he does still have a Civil complaint against him at this time which is scheduled for trial in October of this year. I just believe that teams should wait until the case is resolved before signing him but that is my view of things.

I understand that some others on here feel differently and as I stated earlier, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I respect the opinions of those individuals who view this situation differently than I do.

I know we have two punters on the roster, but I wouldn't be mad if Grier signed Araiza. When the Fins tweet the news they can @BuffaloBills. Boss move

Again, just what I read.

Hard not to form a strong opinion based off these details but you always have to be mindful of the fact that something could've happen.

I am a big fan of justice though so you always want to see that served. Sometimes it just doesn't work out that way.

One thing is for certain, this girl has one terrible parent. Maybe two but definitely one. I'm guessing her dad wasn't around.
Post your sources for this please

Jesse Davis is responsible for the rib injury vs Buffalo

Maybe, honestly I don’t remember how the play unfolded. I believe you though.

And I don’t really want to go check it out.

I’ll use the word most instead of all next time I make that comment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom