Miami Dolphins should sign punter Matt Araiza so he can kick it to the Bills | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins should sign punter Matt Araiza so he can kick it to the Bills

Geeeze. A guys whole life and career can be ruined off of some party thots say so. And even when proven a liar, she receives no punishment and his career still ruined. But whatever.

Didn't he admit to having sex with someone under the age of consent? That's rape.

I also believe I read that the DA based their conclusion that Araiza wasn't at the party at the time of the gang rape was based on interviewing one of Araiza's good friends...not the most credible witness.

I think we should stay away from this creep.

Last edited:
Geeeze. A guys whole life and career can be ruined off of some party thots say so. And even when proven a liar, she receives no punishment and his career still ruined. But whatever.

Pretty much my feelings.

I saw his interview and he came off well-spoken, thoughtful and fully aware of the position the Buffalo Bills found themselves in when this surfaced and even after the case was dropped. I was particularly impressed with his "even" demeanor throughout the interview. I suspect that this actually how he carries himself to some extent in real life.

It appears the woman involved is trying to intimidate him with the civil lawsuit just to obtain a settlement. She should have thought of that before she killed his source of income.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if he makes the team (he is a great kicker), stays in the NFL long enough to live "happily ever after", and that woman not only never sees a penny from him but gets convicted of lying to the police.

The police have video of her "sexual exploits" where the guy she said took her to the room had left the party an hour before the "fun" started. Apparently one of the men in the room refused to "partake" in the event and she called him a homosexual because he turned her down. I imagine that will make "rape" allegations "hard to support".
(Sorry VAARK - I know it seems like a poor choice of words, but I just couldn't help it)

Maybe she can start her own internet blog based on her new, upcoming notoriety.

Rape is a terrible crime.
Falsely accusing someone of rape is an even worse crime.

The best possible outcome I can see is this guy earning a position on our team and we end up beating the Bill's twice this year, based on our fourth quarter kicking game.

I see a really great season coming up for the Dolphins and this would just be "icing on the cake". - LOL

Cool. Keep that same energy if some spiteful woman decides to call your number one day. Cause nobody cares about your side or evidence. Her say so is the evidence.

Iā€™ll take the accusation all day so long as the women in my life never have to go through that ordeal.

Iā€™m sure youā€™d rather be raped than be accused of it. Right?

Cool. Keep that same energy if some spiteful woman decides to call your number one day. Cause nobody cares about your side or evidence. Her say so is the evidence.
Give the guy a break.
Do you prefer his arms or his legs? - LOL

Back
Top Bottom