Miami Dolphins should sign punter Matt Araiza so he can kick it to the Bills | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins should sign punter Matt Araiza so he can kick it to the Bills

This is the most ridiculous comment I have ever read.

I cannot imagine how it is possible to think that false accusations against someone's son are remotely acceptable on the premise that it is better to destroy someone's life than to have a crime committed against "your women".

As a father of sons, I reject this perspective, if this had happened to one of my sons, I would show the complete absence of compassion and mercy toward the accuser. I would hold this "woman" accountable in every way I could come up with....period.

There’s nothing ridiculous about.

The crime itself is worse than the accusation of crime.

You can be accused of rape by more than 10 women and still become POTUS.

If you had to choose between being accused of rape or actually being raped? You’d choose?

Either way it needs to be cleared up with him . I really liked the guy and thought he would be a good draft pick even if he was a punter. Too much controversy at the moment and we don't need anymore .

There’s nothing ridiculous about.

The crime itself is worse than the accusation of crime.

You can be accused of rape by more than 10 women and still become POTUS.

If you had to choose between being accused of rape or actually being raped? You’d choose?

So your solution is to commit another crime? A crime that destroys someone's life????????????? Well hell, let us just cut off every penis on the planet that would solve the problem.

It is completely ridiculous and unworthy of discussion by anyone but the most ardent simp on the planet. Actually, it is not ridiculous, it is pathetic and disgusting.

So your solution is to commit another crime? A crime that destroys someone's life????????????? Well hell, let us just cut off every penis on the planet that would solve the problem.

It is completely ridiculous and unworthy of discussion by anyone but the most ardent simp on the planet. Actually, it is not ridiculous, it is pathetic and disgusting.

The crime is worse than the accusation of the crime, there’s no amount of spin that can change that.

No it isn't.....no amount of bs will change that either.

I’d take being falsely accused of the crime over being guilty of the crime but that’s just me.

There’s at least 70 million people in this country who would still vote for me if I ran for POTUS, even if I had double digit accusations.

I have no problems with second chances or suing someone who falsely sue an individual. My view at this time is he is still being sued in Civil court for rape and there is no need for any team, including the Dolphins to sign him until they see how that case is resolved.
Seems pretty unfair, it's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty and if this is a baseless shakedown, his whole career could be ruined by one psychotic individual targeting him and what's especially unfair is this individual gets to hide in anonymity. There was a college recruit in 2002 (cant remember his name but he eventually tricked and recorded the girl admitting it) that had his whole football career ruined in a similar fashion and if I remember correctly he even served prison time.

I don't see how this is anywhere near the Watson case since he had an insane amount of girls come forward. Araiza was dumb to have casual sex with a stranger but I think unless he is found guilty he shouldn't be punished by the league. This is a major problem with modern society and I can only see it getting worse, big corporations bend the knee to outrage and cancel/fire individuals based on whack jobs on social media.

I would agree that it's not worth it for Miami for a fringe talent but he was good enough to be drafted very early for a punter and could be good enough to shift some games.

You make zero sense. You're just attacking ridiculous strawmen

I’d take being falsely accused of the crime over being guilty of the crime but that’s just me.

There’s at least 70 million people in this country who would still vote for me if I ran for POTUS, even if I had double digit accusations.

What strawman exactly? Let me help you a little.

If you falsely accuse someone of a crime it is a crime. You advocating a crime (false accusation) in the hopes of preventing another crime (rape).

You also by definition you argue against one of the basic tenets of our law. The right to the presumption of innocence, which this kid (Punter) was denied, and I hope to god he sues the crap out his false accuser for the loss of income and defamation.

This is not a strawman argument, perhaps you may want to educate yourself a little bit on the application of logical fallacies.

If you falsely accuse someone of a crime it is a crime. You advocating a crime (false accusation) in the hopes of preventing another crime (rape).

You also by definition you argue against one of the basic tenets of our law. The right to the presumption of innocence, which this kid (Punter) was denied, and I hope to god he sues the crap out his false accuser for the loss of income and defamation.

This is not a strawman argument, perhaps you may want to educate yourself a little bit on the application of logical fallacies.

Lol your reeling.

You’re defending against too many accusers at once.

Last edited:
We all know that his kicking ability in the NFL has been demonstrated and shown to be good.

That's better credentials than college football can provide, so why in the world wouldn't we want to try him out this preseason?

Since the complaints against him were unsubstantiated, the DA reviewing the case dismissed it, so there is no "baggage" with this guy. The Bills are just embarrassed. They should be - LOL

Another good reason to look at him is that he may have a justifiable grudge against our divisional opponent, the Bills.

Don't worry, as the highest scoring team in the league next year, we won't be punting anyways. :)

Lol your reeling.

You’re defending against too many accusers.
The only thing that is reeling is your arguments, which have been clearly invalidated both legally and morally. Reread the thread and try to comprehend what is being said.

Most people usually decide to reevaluate their positions at this point, with the exception of zealots.

Since there is little point in debating with zealots I suspect this will be the end of it.

No one is saying a false accusation is a solution for rape. No one is advocating for false accusations. Keep punching those strawmen. You sound ridiculous.

The DA says you are wrong and apparently has video tapes that prove it.
I'll admit I was wrong, didn't know the new evidence came out. Now all I think is what he did was gross, lol. I wouldn't put my dick near anyone begging for sex and allowed filming of herself doing it with multiple men, but hey, atleast he didn't rape anyone 🤮

Back
Top Bottom