Miami Herald | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Herald

I'm a fan of Ryan Tannehill's, but if you can find an upgrade at that position it makes sense.

Miami hasn't won a playoff game with Tannehill here. Not exactly his fault with the weaknesses on the roster, but the elite qb's can take you to that next level.

I think the big question becomes if any of the qb's in the draft would be an upgrade. The Dolphins might be able to get Mayfield or Jackson. I think the top two would require a trade up.

Literally any person in the entire world with half a brain OR anyone who is a Dolphins fan and isn't completely brainwashed by this organization can see that Ryan Tannehill is the definition of mediocre.

This is the Dolphins though, where fans and the organization are so pathetic that if you draft a guy that can actually throw a touchdown, we will think he's our savior even though he sucks. That's how th Dolphins roll, I mean we had Fiedler, Rosenfells, Pennington, Lucas, and so on....so now that we've got Tannehill, praise the lord!!! Oh wait we still suck and never make the playoffs, but wait we just need to build this defense and oline, one day, eventually, when this team is stocked with pro bowlers and Tannehill is about 40 we may be decent lollllll.

do u not remember that amazing 8 game stretch he had? everyone around the nfl was talking about it how awesome it was, i thought i was watching aaron rodgers out there. who cares about every other game hes played in his career, that 8 game stretch was who he is, and he didnt get hurt, we prob beat pittsburgh in the playoffs, and possibly go to the superbowl.

giphyQQQQQQQQQQQC.gif

Talking about a new QB sells newspapers / drives clicks. It's all about the click-bait these days. Everyone is interested in QB changes.

Chances of it happening if Tannehill is healthy? 0%

Chances of the media talking about it regardless of Tannehill's health? 100%

What we need are new guards and linebackers ... but they don't generate many clicks from the general public, so expect more stories about "playmakers", overpaid stars, and as always, imaginary QB changes.

Oh good...an offseaon thread about Tannehill. It's been like seven seconds since we had one...
That's a good sign though Wozz ... because during the season it was like every 3 seconds! :D

And RT isn’t anything close to what Favre was. Favre is a HOFer.
RT is a decent starter, but anytime you have the opportunity to draft a possible upgrade at the QB position, you jump at it.

So true. Unfortunately, there are very, very few really sure things in the NFL draft, so the corrected statement is: if someone with what looks like amazing upside is available at our draft position, we should grab him.

This is a team with some serious upgrade needs. So trading up for less than the next Aaron Rodgers is a very, very bad plan.

So true. Unfortunately, there are very, very few really sure things in the NFL draft, so the corrected statement is: if someone with what looks like amazing upside is available at our draft position, we should grab him.

This is a team with some serious upgrade needs. So trading up for less than the next Aaron Rodgers is a very, very bad plan.

Hey if if were drafting the next Rodgers no need to trade up he'll just fall all the way to our pick. Than we'll pick a HB.

We have to draft a QB. In the first round. We should've been drafting his replacement since year three of the RT Experiment.

I agree with the article somewhat, but we don't need a QB this year. It's a waste of a pick. IMO this is a good idea in 3 years..

Back
Top Bottom